Mechanics of time travel almost complete - very technical!

Quantum Alchemist

It’s Just like with firearms. There’d be heated debates on people against and for use of the device. The republicans would argue it’s good, while the democrats would argue the opposite.

In my opinion firearms should be banned and should have never been available to the public but that’s a whole different topic.
This is why everyone has to become in union with the collective unconscious. If this occurred, everyone’s awareness and knowledge would be clarified and unified in a positive direction, Everyone would have all the knowledge of everyone else, so consensus would be the default. If this was a prerequisite to unvealing the idea, there wouldn’t be a single debate. Whether the idea is right or wrong wouldn’t even necessitate a conversation. Democracy would become more feasible, as there would be little conflict except by those who are truly evil - and no longer able to hide the fact that they are.

This is why everyone has to become in union with the collective unconscious. If this occurred, everyone’s awareness and knowledge would be clarified and unified in a positive direction, Everyone would have all the knowledge of everyone else, so consensus would be the default. If this was a prerequisite to unvealing the idea, there wouldn’t be a single debate. Whether the idea is right or wrong wouldn’t even necessitate a conversation. Democracy would become more feasible, as there would be little conflict except by those who are truly evil - and no longer able to hide the fact that they are.

There’s going to be evil people no matter what. People have been shooting at each other for centuries. Despite people wanting to stop it. It’s never been stopped. Firearms are here and they are here to stay like it or not. And I feel like it’s going to be the same with time travel. There’s going to be good people and there’s going to be nasty people. There’s no getting around it.

Quantum Alchemist

There’s going to be evil people no matter what. People have been shooting at each other for centuries. Despite people wanting to stop it. It’s never been stopped. Firearms are here and they are here to stay like it or not. And I feel like it’s going to be the same with time travel. There’s going to be good people and there’s going to be nasty people. There’s no getting around it.
That’s why the efforts of nasty people must be contravened by those who are not.

That’s why the efforts of nasty people must be contravened by those who are not.
So I have another question. In parallel universes are their different or alternate versions of yourself? Different ages?? Different interests? Different paths? Different personality’s?

hard to explain.
What’s the point in time travel if your organization is going to stalk and spy on every move someone makes? Going to watch someone piss and take a dump too? Your literally telling people wether they should go or not. Then when they do arrive watching their every move. Even then You can’t keep control of everyone. This world is too large.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

I hope to establish an organization which restricts the use of time travel, altering negative alterations in the timeline, while also promoting positive developments, and being the authoritative medium of restricting and promoting time travel. This will be to stop reckless fools from interfering with it and causing problems, and also to protect the world against alteration attempts by those with bad or selfish intentions.
Btw, don’t study the confraternity’s teachings. It is filled with treacherous pathways. I studied because of my ability to discern the mechanics not adequately explained by them. The all over, for example, is a one-way ticket to destruction outside of a mental balance flow state.
EDIT:
(the flow state mentioned is in the modern humans comprehension texts, TSD and the earth report. - I recommend you check the comps out. Ark linksy mentions them in some of his texts. They contain knowledge unheard of by even some of the most knowledgeable people on earth.) After you’ve applied them properly, the confraternity's knowledge becomes able to be discerned, and it brings great advancement.
in these tough times you cant afford to even establish such an organization the way things are going and even the tech for time travel theyve already beaten you to it, its been around long enough and kept mostly in secrecy , so dream on like we all do