Mechanics of time travel almost complete - very technical!

steven chiverton

What are the 3 rules of time travel?

Rules for Time Travelers
  • There are no paradoxes. ...
  • Traveling into the future is easy. ...
  • Traveling into the past is hard — but maybe not impossible. ...
  • Traveling through time is like traveling through space. ...
  • Things that travel together, age together. ...
  • Black holes are not time machines. ...
  • If something happened, it happened.

Quantum Alchemist

Rules for Time Travelers
Could you explain your reasoning? My instincts tell me you’re right, but could you explain the knowledge behind it? The universe it’self is both paradoxical and aparadoxical. It’s to do with how the universe manifests and what manifests it, isn’t it? If you could explain in greater detail, i would much appreciate it! I have a feeling you’re right on! I already knew there are no paradoxes btw, but how there aren’t i am not conscious of.

OakFieldAlienz444

It’s Just like with firearms. There’d be heated debates on people against and for use of the device. The republicans would argue it’s good, while the democrats would argue the opposite. There would be protests for people against the use of it. Mostly by the Democratic Party,

Instead of gun control laws people would try to implement time control laws by the Democrats.

Only the democrats have tried and tried for these gun control laws. Even by trying to force the NICS on Republicans.

I think the Democrats would be the ones trying to go back in time.
Think about it. They'd wanna SJW everything up.

Quantum Alchemist

I think the Democrats would be the ones trying to go back in time.
Think about it. They'd wanna SJW everything up.
I agree with you on that point. I am not politically democratic or republican. I don’t live in america hahaha. Sorry, but I’m partly unfamiliar with the whole american politics dynamic, (i do understand enough though.) but forcing our views on others would be a problem, perhaps. Steven, i’d appreciate learning how those rules work, as it may invalidate some of my reasoning, or prove it right. Free choice is important, but so is responsibility to choose not to do that which leads to unhelpful destruction. I believe in a balance between choice and responsibility - hence i am disgusted by the american habit of going to either extreme. It’s not logical, and i fear it was deliberately instigated by the dark forces of the world. The truth lies at the properly thought out point of balance. I wish humans didn’t so readily rebel against or conserve wrong ideas, only to be very (not completely) wrong regardless of which.

steven chiverton

Rules for Time Travelers
what i said above i found online so i highlighted it copied it and pasted it in here to see what everyone thinks about it even though it dosent make much sense anyhow

Last edited:

Art

Time travel theory:

Have deleted the Mechanics from the thread. Sorry if I got anyone’s hopes up! I just realized how stupid it is of me to post the mechanics here. Anyway, sorry about that.
So you pretend to have the mecanik of time travel but how stupid is to give it here.

Wait for my ancient alien meme soon :D

Art

Could you explain your reasoning? My instincts tell me you’re right, but could you explain the knowledge behind it? The universe it’self is both paradoxical and aparadoxical. It’s to do with how the universe manifests and what manifests it, isn’t it? If you could explain in greater detail, i would much appreciate it! I have a feeling you’re right on! I already knew there are no paradoxes btw, but how there aren’t i am not conscious of.

Prove it with a video. Take you cam, go to hyperspace and show the paradoxe in live.

Art

6dsiht.jpg
Read his book, 2 year to scribe it, like the voinish manuscript.
Sale -50% with promo-code : "paparadox6666"

Quantum Alchemist

What’s the point in time travel if your organization is going to stalk and spy on every move someone makes? Going to watch someone piss and take a dump too? Your literally telling people wether they should go or not. Then when they do arrive watching their every move. Even then You can’t keep control of everyone. This world is too large.
On the other hand, if that person wanted to wipe out all life on the planet, the person watching them would prevent the wrongful destruction of 7+ billion people - many of them innocent.