Am I asking too many questions and posting too many forums on this website?

• Total voters
I found this strange, very likely fake, report on antigravity. It is known as the "Mehess Effect". Even though I knew it was fake just by reading it, I tried it out and it didn't work. I just thought you guys might like to know that the Mehess effect doesn't work if you are studying antigravity and come across it. Thank you

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I never heard of it. But the interviewer is well known in the anti-gravity community.

Perhaps you can go over to JNL to see if the inventors claims were reproduced over there.

I never heard of it. But the interviewer is well known in the anti-gravity community.

Perhaps you can go over to JNL to see if the inventors claims were reproduced over there.
Jean Louis Naudin did not replicate the experiment. According to Mehess, they just had discussions on Yahoo. I’ve tries to get in contact with the inventor myself to no avail

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Jean Louis Naudin did not replicate the experiment. According to Mehess, they just had discussions on Yahoo. I’ve tries to get in contact with the inventor myself to no avail

Don't discount his effect just yet. The witnessed effect may not be electromagnetic in origin. An electromagnet is made with electrons in motion. Yet we know no current flows in a magnet. So just through observation we have two different types of magnetic fields.

I can show you a device I built that does produce propulsion using electromagnets and a neodymium magnet. I never developed it into anything more than a demonstration. But it doesn't follow any electromagnetic rules I've been taught.

Don't discount his effect just yet. The witnessed effect may not be electromagnetic in origin. An electromagnet is made with electrons in motion. Yet we know no current flows in a magnet. So just through observation we have two different types of magnetic fields.

I can show you a device I built that does produce propulsion using electromagnets and a neodymium magnet. I never developed it into anything more than a demonstration. But it doesn't follow any electromagnetic rules I've been taught.

You have made an interesting apparatus

Also the reason I disclose the theory is because I tested it out for myself

I've been doing more tests with a much more sensitive scale. The previous digital scale measured to the nearest gram, this one measures to the nearest hundredth. I noticed there appears to be a change in weight on a small scale, but I'm not sure if this really is antigravity or just the magnetic field interfering with the circuits, despite the setup being placed on objects to keep a distance away from the scale. Perhaps it may have something to do with the current and magnetic field. Mehess did mention using a car battery, which typically can produce much more amperage. And secondly, it appears his electromagnetic coil is much stronger and capable of handling such currents. More testing to come.

I’ve been doing more tests lately, and I noticed something. I get the setup just right so that it loses a weight of 3 Grammys on one digital scale, yet no change in another. To get to the bottom of this, I’m likely going to have to use mechanical scales

NaturalPhilosopher

yup need high currents...
I would recommend you watch 'boyd bushman''s video on falling super strong neo magnets.
he clamped two together that were opposing their fields
then another where the fields were attracting.

then placed them in identical plastic housings and dropped, they fell at different gravitational acceleration rates which is supposed to be impossible. If you remember your school physics, a feather and heavy object both fall at the same rate and hit the earth same time. Not in this case.

so you likely need similiar strength magnetic fields.
he used some really hefty pricey neodymium magnets. N50 strength.

NaturalPhilosopher

just vibration bro

TimeFlipper

yup need high currents...
I would recommend you watch 'boyd bushman''s video on falling super strong neo magnets.
he clamped two together that were opposing their fields
then another where the fields were attracting.

then placed them in identical plastic housings and dropped, they fell at different gravitational acceleration rates which is supposed to be impossible. If you remember your school physics, a feather and heavy object both fall at the same rate and hit the earth same time. Not in this case.

so you likely need similiar strength magnetic fields.
he used some really hefty pricey neodymium magnets. N50 strength.

From what I recall on Earth, a feather falls slower than a heavy weight because of air resistance...However in a vacuum the feather and the heavy weight would fall to the ground simultaneously, as you said. (with or without Ormus lol) :D..