Men in Black Caught on Tape (Real Footage)

ApexTV

This video was sent to us via email by a man who works as a security guard for a law office in Alaska. He was able to catch something extremely strange on a security camera in the main lobby. What you’re about to see is immensely bizarre. Watch this and decide for yourself. Due to the appearance of the strange man, many people online have come to the conclusion that this is an actual sighting of the infamous men in black, who are said to be the ones who keep witnesses of strange events quiet about what they have seen.

After watching this footage, several very large questions remain. Where is Nicole, and what was on the camera that she gave to the strange man? If you have any information regarding this video, we would love to hear from you.

Lizzybrock

Absolute garbage . This could easily be debunked by Apex if they cared about the truth by going to the town it’s in, to law firms, (even just calling around) and find out if a girl works there etc etc. way too fishy - gimme the real goods don’t sensationalize when the world is great enough without sensationalized pieces.

TimeFlipper

The reason for ApexTv showing these video`s, is to point out who understands what being humorous is, and those that dont understand what being humourous is...Of course they are all fake :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

Lizzybrock

The reason for ApexTv showing these video`s, is to point out who understands what being humorous is, and those that dont understand what being humourous is...Of course they are all fake :ROFLMAO:..
That’s obvious to people like me & you but look at everyone who is mislead since they don’t see it’s a parody channel (ie those who stumble upon one video). Sites like the onion, weekly world news (the list goes on and on) are satire and have no problem adding a disclaimer (which is why i see apextv as misleading and garbage).

TimeFlipper

That’s obvious to people like me & you but look at everyone who is mislead since they don’t see it’s a parody channel (ie those who stumble upon one video). Sites like the onion, weekly world news (the list goes on and on) are satire and have no problem adding a disclaimer (which is why i see apextv as misleading and garbage).

Welcome to Paranormalis Lizzybrock, i believe that you will be a very important family member of our community, and i look forward to seeing many more postings from you :)...Please dont be harsh on your new family members because all of us know that ApexTv send out spoof postings, and personally i love them! :ROFLMAO:..

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I once stumbled upon a video for them before seeing the channel, however, after the video I went to the channel and saw there 100s of videos of "time travelers" I instantly new it was bs