Men in Black Encounter?

Zeirbah

I think I may have encountered the Men in Black just recently. Last night on October 14, 2016, there was a man who drove up to my home and rang the doorbell at around 10:40 PM. The house was dark, and the doorbell rang 4 or 5 times, and they wouldn't go away. I was going to check, but my Mom told me not to go to the door. It wasn't long before Mom went to see who it was. The door didn't get opened since the alarm was on, and my Mom asked what they wanted.

I could hear the voice somewhat, and it sounded monotone. The man said he was looking for someone, and it was very odd since it was late. I didn't see who it was due to being kind of scared, and wasn't sure if it was me. Soon, the man left and drove away in a black vehicle of some sort, it was hard to see somewhat (Mom says it was an SUV). The vehicle did have lights on. At the time the event happened, I got my metal bat (actually a tripod leg from my telescope, I got rid of the stand due to it taking lots of space) for defense reasons, since I was afraid someone would try to break in or use a gun.

Could this actually have been an encounter from them?

FallNWolf

Strange incident nevertheless. Did they not say who they were looking for?

Could be burglars - checking if anyone was home. Sounds kind of strange to only say "we are looking for someone" when someone opens the door, and then drive off?

Last edited:

Tron1

Similar incident, I had a run in in 2002. After getting off the phone with steven gibbs. they told me to stop talking to him. I warned gibbs they went down to Kansas and tried to whack him he got my letter in time. I sent to his PO box.

FallNWolf

Just out of curiousity - not trying to dismiss anything. But wouldn't the supposed MIB have resources to whack anyone they wanted, regardless of if they were out of the house that day?
Wouldn't they be able to find his hideout pretty quickly - i mean even the police can do that, what about an organization like the MIB?
And do they just give up if you are not home?

Last edited:

Tron1

They don't care if they give up or not they are just there to scare you. Which brings me to what happened to me today on my way home from a program i go to. As far as the dreams that i had in 2015. OBE's. I saw the person that brought me some where in the future. I'm not saying i have been to the future it was an alternate future timeline. The person who drove me showed up in my reality which raised a question mark on my head. Because i was on here before i went home. What i saw is for my eye's only. If i decide to take action i will. Other wise i will take this story to the grave. I can give you codes and details what i saw. it will take a long time. BTW Hilary does die in office which left us vulnerable for an attack for a re election and a world war. I got really paranoid when that person started glaring at me from a distance today. Made the hair on my neck stick up. I made sure that person wasn't around trailing me.

Krish

Do we have a future from Steven Gibbs or anyone using the HDR? Link please...

On a 100 year basis...like 2100, 2200, 2300 to say 3000 years....

I saw the watch experiment....that looks interesting...anyone from paranormalis did that too?

THANK YOU.

Last edited:

Krish

more stuff...

Successful Time Travel? - Strange Magazine Interview

Steven: In his third attempt, he went back to the year 1969 and he programmed the unit so that he could stay there for two hours, but his journey got cut short. After an hour some government men who were working for the Greys cornered him in a back alley. He was walking downtown and noticed this person with a black suit who was looking at him real funny. Just kind of staring at him.

Last edited:

RHYS

YOSHIAN12:

Do you recall any accounts of encountering a UFO or possible alien sighting prior to the appearance of the men coming to your door? Even yrs before? They keep tabs.

Zeirbah

Strange incident nevertheless. Did they not say who they were looking for?

Could be burglars - checking if anyone was home. Sounds kind of strange to only say "we are looking for someone" when someone opens the door, and then drive off?

Sorry for the late reply, but they did not specify who they were looking for. At this point, it probably was not the men in black. I heard there were people doing this within the surrounding area at the time.

Similar incident, I had a run in in 2002. After getting off the phone with steven gibbs. they told me to stop talking to him. I warned gibbs they went down to Kansas and tried to whack him he got my letter in time. I sent to his PO box.

Interesting.

YOSHIAN12:

Do you recall any accounts of encountering a UFO or possible alien sighting prior to the appearance of the men coming to your door? Even yrs before? They keep tabs.

There has been a few events relating to UFOs and aliens, they are listed in my digital journal. However, nothing had occurred before this event, so I don't think it was the men in black.

Last edited: