Men in Black (MIB) Encounter?

Zeirbah

Alright, back when I was 16 years old and a few months after getting my Hyper Dimensional Resonator unit built, I was at a playgroud on a swing set just swinging away. All of a sudden, I felt as if someone was standing not too far behind me just standing there. So I just stopped swinging, turned around, and saw a kid maybe not much younger than me or the same age who had blonde hair and wore all black. I can't remember if he had a neutral expression or a strange smile, but it was an uneasy feeling. I hadn't seen the kid since that day in October 2014.

Itheblaze

Is blonde hair common in your part of the world? Was this a playground at school? If so, look up the year book for 2014 and see if he's in there.

Tron1

Time Travel is Illegal to those under 21 as per drinking age as well

Zeirbah

Is blonde hair common in your part of the world? Was this a playground at school? If so, look up the year book for 2014 and see if he's in there.
Yes, blonde hair is common in the United States. This playgroud was at a public park since I'm a senior (12th grader) in High school and there is no playground, so no luck with yearbook searching.

Time Travel is Illegal to those under 21 as per drinking age as well
I'm only 17 years old, and I had time jumps with my HDR, ha!

Itheblaze

Have you had any dreams after getting the HDR of this blonde boy or someone invisible watching/harassing?