Men in Black

luke11685

In popular culture and UFO conspiracy theories, men in black (MIB) are government agents dressed in black suits, who question, interrogate, harass, threaten, allegedly memory-wipe or sometimes even assassinate unidentified flying object (UFO) witnesses to keep them silent about what they have seen. The term is also frequently used to describe mysterious men working for unknown organizations, as well as various branches of government allegedly tasked with protecting secrets or performing other strange activities.
The term is generic, as it is used for any unusual, threatening or strangely behaved individual whose appearance on the scene can be linked in some fashion with a UFO sighting. Several alleged encounters with the men in black have been reported by UFO researchers and enthusiasts. The "MIB" supposedly appeared throughout different moments in history.

Stories about men in black inspired the science fiction comedy franchise Men in Black, and an album by the Stranglers.
Well they can’t sillent us all and keep telling of what we can talk and can’t talk about.
It’s also our own concern and our own as theirs’ to be interested about usually Aliens & UFOs’ real life sightings…etc.

Parazite1986

I saw the men in black every time I planned to talk about time travel. They were spying on those who talked about secret government projects, not necessarily the aliens but secrets of the world governments.

luke11685

A shadow person (also known as a shadow figure or black mass) is the perception of a patch of shadow as a living species, humanoid figure, sometimes interpreted as the presence of a spirit or other entity by believers in the paranormal or supernatural.
I think I saw such person looking more like human silhouette faceless dark shadow. Motionless possibly looking at me in my direction straightly it was. He or she.

lamdo263

In popular culture and UFO conspiracy theories, men in black (MIB) are government agents dressed in black suits, who question, interrogate, harass, threaten, allegedly memory-wipe or sometimes even assassinate unidentified flying object (UFO) witnesses to keep them silent about what they have seen. The term is also frequently used to describe mysterious men working for unknown organizations, as well as various branches of government allegedly tasked with protecting secrets or performing other strange activities.
The term is generic, as it is used for any unusual, threatening or strangely behaved individual whose appearance on the scene can be linked in some fashion with a UFO sighting. Several alleged encounters with the men in black have been reported by UFO researchers and enthusiasts. The "MIB" supposedly appeared throughout different moments in history.

Stories about men in black inspired the science fiction comedy franchise Men in Black, and an album by the Stranglers.
Well they can’t sillent us all and keep telling of what we can talk and can’t talk about.
It’s also our own concern and our own as theirs’ to be interested about usually Aliens & UFOs’ real life sightings…etc.
No' this is not always true that there' government agents. There's also people in weird, which is like Men In Black but only weird. Check the Mothman Prophecies book by John Keel where this strange woman & man couple showed up. One of them apparently didn't know what a coffee table was nor how to get around it. And by the telling of wife of the people they visited said of the weird couple, that one of her boobs was apparently attached, or sewn on wrongly and was way higher than the other.

They kept on asking the same sing song question which was, "Do you know anybody around here, who has seen a UFO"? And of course, when the asked the question some ten times, guess what? The answer was still no. Remember, if these people were a product of the secret side of the US government, it would pretty much still figure.

luke11685

An unidentified flying object (UFO), or unidentified anomalous phenomenon (UAP), is any perceived aerial phenomenon that cannot be immediately identified or explained. Upon investigation, most UFOs are identified as known objects or atmospheric phenomena, while a small number remain unexplained.
While unusual sightings have been reported in the sky throughout history, UFOs became culturally prominent after World War II, escalating during the Space Age. Studies and investigations into UFO reports conducted by governments (such as Project Blue Book in the United States and Project Condign in the United Kingdom), as well as by organisations and individuals have occurred over the years without confirmation of the fantastical claims of believers. The U.S. government currently has two entities dedicated to UAP (or UFO) data collection and analysis: NASA's UAP independent study team and the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office.

Scientists and skeptic organizations such as the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry have provided prosaic explanations for UFOs, namely that they are caused by natural phenomena, human technology, delusions, and hoaxes. Small but vocal groups of ufologists favour unconventional or pseudoscientific hypotheses, often claiming that UFOs are evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence, technologically advanced cryptids, interdimensional contact or future time travelers, but even after decades of promotion of such ideas by believers and in popular media, the kind of evidence required to solidly support such claims has not been forthcoming. Beliefs surrounding UFOs have inspired parts of new religions even as social scientists have identified the ongoing interest and storytelling surrounding UFOs as a modern example of folkloreand mythology understandable with psychosocial explanations.
Alien, alien - a hypothetical representative of an intelligent form of extraterrestrial life.
Had anyone had REM Sleep Paralysis?
I think I had few times,but it was very rare.
Sleep paralysis is a state, during waking up or falling asleep, in which one is conscious but in a complete state of full-body paralysis. During an episode, one may hallucinate (hear, feel, or see things that are not there), which often results in fear. Episodes generally last no more than a few minutes. It can recur multiple times or occur as a single episode.
It looks like in some YouTube video documentaries people abducted by aliens’ in their own UFOs’ got such sleep paralysises…etc.
The condition may occur in those who are otherwise healthy or those with narcolepsy, or it may run in families as a result of specific genetic changes. The condition can be triggered by sleep deprivation, psychological stress, or abnormal sleep cycles. The underlying mechanism is believed to involve a dysfunction in REM sleep. Lucid dreaming does not affect the chances of sleep paralysis but some lucid dreamers use this as a method of having a lucid dream. Diagnosis is based on a person's description. Other conditions that can present similarly include narcolepsy, atonic seizure, and hypokalemic periodic paralysis. Treatment options for sleep paralysis have been poorly studied. It is recommended that people be reassured that the condition is common and generally not serious. Other efforts that may be tried include sleep hygiene, cognitive behavioral therapy, and antidepressants.

Between 8% and 50% of people experience sleep paralysis at some point during their life. About 5% of people have regular episodes. Males and females are affected equally. Sleep paralysis has been described throughout history. It is believed to have played a role in the creation of stories about alien abduction and other paranormal events.

luke11685

So is even both Men in Black and Women in Black able to teleport for instance even nowadays like so-called creepypasta about Slenderman? Is it possible to even date or even flirt in my case with Woman in Black or not?…etc.
Are they able to cause REM sleep paralysis,ancient mythical demonic human body possessions,occlumency,telepathy,telekinesis use…etc.?
You know occlumency like in Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix(by Severus Snape,Tom Riddle also known as Lord Voldemort),Star Wars Holliday Special,Half-Life 2 G-Man,The X-Files Fox Mulder’s father in afterlife rather life after death instead of afterlife…etc.
That Woman in Black reminds me of Trinity from movie Matrix they both usually don’t wear sunglasses usually without them…etc.
Both having hourglass figures…etc.
Would she allow herself to be greeted like for instance Gomez Adams or even in so-called old fashioned way like Pepe Le Pew greeting ladies…etc.
I guess they even such men and women are shapeshifters like for instance Mystique from Marvel’s X-Men.
I heard that Men in Black had visited Dan Aykroyd causing allegedly possibly cancellation of own TV Show about for instance nowadays about Aliens and UFOs’.

Last edited:

luke11685

I must say Woman in Black she's so pretty handsome attractive woman very much so.
HmivIFL.jpg

mG7gUfz.jpg

I was trying to make her look more like Francine”Fanny the Rabbit”Cottontail.

Last edited: