Merkaba machine my first thread

Wind7

Staff
You found that everywhere you look, you are being deceived.
Getting back to the conversation,
Why would anyone erase information for Faraday?
Did any of the devices actually ever work.... before the changes I ridiculed as Mandela Effect...?

To @The 11th

I wasn't trying to derail your thread earlier and I apologize if I have done so.

Last edited:

The 11th

Yes, I am a little confused maybe because I am not grasping, or am missing the point, I am no scientist after all. Can you explain what this means to me and my efforts in idiots terms please @Einstein :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Getting back to the conversation,
Why would anyone erase information for Faraday?
Did any of the devices actually ever work.... before the changes I ridiculed as Mandela Effect...?

To @The 11th

I wasn't trying to derail your thread earlier and I apologize if I have done so.

That's a good question. All I can do is speculate. Last year I was ranting about some guy named John Ambrose Flemming that was being given credit for all the great discoveries of Michael Faraday. The guy never existed. And much of what was being posted about him was information that was altered from fact. Faraday's "left hand rule" was the law of the land for inventors. I think it paved the way for the industrial revolution. Try finding that info. Without it, civilization would not even be able to construct an electric motor.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, I am a little confused maybe because I am not grasping, or am missing the point, I am no scientist after all. Can you explain what this means to me and my efforts in idiots terms please @Einstein :)

The begin with, you are not an idiot. You seem to have a curiosity for this stuff. Most people are not interested. History never recorded Faraday as having invented an electric motor. He discovered the electromagnetic rules that enabled others to invent motors. He gave everybody the nuts and bolts to build stuff. I've never come across any writings that referred to Faraday's riddle as being Faraday's paradox. So that is a new alteration to the database. Faraday was not a mathematician either. So any writings you come across that depict math formulas associated with Faraday's works were not described that way by Faraday. Try thinking of Faraday as a guy that only had stone knives and bear claws to work with. A bit of an exaggeration. But he didn't have the tools to work with that we do today. Basic stuff that we have today didn't even exist yet in Faraday's time. Yet he discovered the basic laws of electromagnetic induction. Those laws don't work with homopolar generators. Yet he made notes about the phenomena. He recorded what he did, so others could investigate the phenomena too. All other ways to produce an induction current in a conductor required relative motion in a magnetic field. Yet the homopolar generator experiments do show that relative motion of the magnetic field is not responsible for the induced current. That is the riddle! What is causing the current to flow if not a moving magnetic field?

We have working devices built using this phenomena. Yet no experimental studies giving us some more insight into how this induction phenomena in homopolar generators works.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein Does what you are saying relate to this man's video?

Yes. The author is demonstrating the operation of a homopolar generator. However his worded description wasn't accurate. He stated he was using a bar magnet for the magnetic field. I'm not convinced a bar magnet would produce a uniform magnetic field. The video appeared to show a disk magnet which would produce a uniform magnetic field.

The 11th

That's a good question. All I can do is speculate. Last year I was ranting about some guy named John Ambrose Flemming that was being given credit for all the great discoveries of Michael Faraday. The guy never existed. And much of what was being posted about him was information that was altered from fact. Faraday's "left hand rule" was the law of the land for inventors. I think it paved the way for the industrial revolution. Try finding that info. Without it, civilization would not even be able to construct an electric motor.
John_Ambrose_Fleming_1890---1906.png
You might be right these are supposed to be just 16 years apart!