Media Message to John Titor from Samstwitch

Samstwitch

This message is for John Titor. Anyone who shares it will help get the message to John in the future. Hopefully he will get it one day. Thanks for this platform to share it on. ~Samstwitch

(I have switched out my 1st video message with this improved one that I posted here.)

Here's the link for it on Bitchute in case it disappears on Youtube.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

I just switched out my 1st video message with this improved one. It's much better and personalized to John.

Mayhem

Zenith
He just opened the video in a 7/11 in LA hahahahahs. What a load of rubbish.

HikuTechy

You obviously didn't get what John Titor typed. The "Grandfather Paradox" does not apply. He even typed "This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep." So that wasn't a result of averting the Y2K bug. The "sheeple" are just a part of this time period because things have developed that way (because of poor education among other things).

Titor did not cause any butterfly effect, sure he made impact, but anyone can make impact. Its not like everyone believed him so his story just becomes a small part of a huge heap of stories in our reality until either properly proven or disproven.

The "mandela effect" is not a corruption of a worldline. If the mandela effect is real then it is merely that some people have shifted to lines which have slightly different pasts. The ones that supposedly shifted will remember some things differently than the ones that were already on said line. In some cases it could be contributed to faulty memory.

Lets say that John Titor (or someone like him) on this line gets your message in the future and travels back in time to meet you or repsond to you in this time. Whoops! Unfortunately, the "you" on the worldline this time traveller from our line has met is not the current you, but a version of you who belongs to a line which looks like our past (as in when we supposedly have this time travel capability).

Thus, even if this time traveler from our line got "back in time" to respond to your message (with something similar to what I've stated) in this time period, you might never receive that because its another version of you receiving it.

Instead, (and this is just my own wild theory) you might get a resonance of someone else responding similarly as the time traveler would have.

lamdo263

HikuTechy said >The "mandela effect" is not a corruption of a worldline. If the mandela effect is real then it is merely that some people have shifted to lines which have slightly different pasts. The ones that supposedly shifted will remember some things differently than the ones that were already on said line. In some cases it could be contributed to faulty memory.//

Lamdo answers to HikuTechy, Where the Mandella effect started out was on the east coast of the United States. It started out as a result of the Montauk Experiment, because the broadcast that they were making at the time, was contaminating into both the raido-waves and some of the psyche of a good portion of the population there.

What happened is that because of divisionality of sectors of population that was broadcast to, the timeline occurrences altered slightly.
Before it was Nelson Mandella being falsely reported as being dead, it was speaker of the house chairmen Tip O'neal. A number of times, from different sectors of population, he was reported to be dead, while in others he was not.

This was such a glairing obvious fu-bar, that some radio announcers were calling and recalling to affirm as to whether Oneal had died or not. The listening audience could not figure out why there was such inaccurate reporting.

*Real important here so pay attention; The main radar dish of the Montauk then defunct Air Force radar picket dish, was being used to test radio frequencies that were near to what most normal people could mentally pick up as discernable thought within their minds. So some how, as I'm not sure of the mechanics of contamination, vast shares of people were picking up exactly what they were doing at Montauk. Plainly put, it was no longer a secret.

It might have been at a later date, some elements of this original experiment were kept going in other compartmentalized test, or near human thought radio test waves.

This might have infracted to the Mandella times, as I believe Tip Oneal was before Mandella.

These radio wave sector to population geography for some reason, almost like a cut cake, but each cut section the knife makes, is different color of time space frequency of reality, so slightly differs. This in truth was what occurred.

The Montauk Experiment was so weird, so costly, and so inanely bizarre, that I feel by chance the fates allowed the truth to be let out. Many people were weirded out in those areas of the east coast, but could not at the time place a finger on why the mental social norms were so ungodly strange.

HikuTechy

Where the Mandella effect started out was on the east coast of the United States. It started out as a result of the Montauk Experiment, because the broadcast that they were making at the time, was contaminating into both the raido-waves and some of the psyche of a good portion of the population there.
I've never read that before, thanks for the information. So people may have gotten strange ideas from some kind of interference, or they may have collectively assumed from misleading input that things are now not (historically) as they were.

The thing is, the mandela effect is similar to how John Titor described arriving on another worldline after time traveling; "I've also noticed little things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other teams, things like that."

Many people had similar experiences of certain things now being different, while others say its always been like that.

lamdo263

I've never read that before, thanks for the information. So people may have gotten strange ideas from some kind of interference, or they may have collectively assumed from misleading input that things are now not (historically) as they were.

The thing is, the mandela effect is similar to how John Titor described arriving on another worldline after time traveling; "I've also noticed little things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other teams, things like that."

Many people had similar experiences of certain things now being different, while others say its always been like that.
HikuTechy said > The thing is, the mandela effect is similar to how John Titor described arriving on another worldline after time traveling; "I've also noticed little things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other teams, things like that."// Lamdo answers. Yes, you could be right, as this may be a similar phenomena, but by differing terms.

On Steven Gibbs, I don't know when he laid the first keel on an HDR, but what Montauk proved, that it was the people themselves, that acted as components. I remember what I told you as it was board discussion, I think from someone else, that was talking about the segmented different information sets, that they were getting from population centers at that time.

I remember a map being showed, to where they pointed out the sources of what was being broadcast differed from another station that was broadcasting different information at the same time. What we figured out, that like a standard radio chassis, the event-information was posting differently because of some kind of phenomena, that was possibly being let out from Montauk.

The only thing that I can think of, is that said Dunkin Cammeron, when in the Montauk chair was accomplishing this, as the social pressure for him to succeed, was immense. Dunkin's mentality split between the developed id and the super-ego, as he was trained to be able to do imposable things. They wanted a superman of sorts to be able to travel through time.

I don't think that this was a phys-ops kind of deal, it's just that the technologies they were dealing with at Montauk were so bizarre.