Meteor in Russia

HDRKID

Latest news is coming. People are talking about a meteor in Russia.

TAKEN FROM http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/16/world/europe/meteorite-fragments-are-said-to-rain-down-on-siberia.html?_r=0
Russian experts believe the blast was caused by a 10-ton meteor known as a bolide, which created a powerful shock wave when it reached the Earth’s atmosphere, the Russian Academy of Sciences said in a statement. Scientists believe the bolide exploded and evaporated at a height of around 20 to 30 miles above the Earth’s surface, but that small fragments may have reached the ground, the statement said.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That is kind of odd. Since this isn't the time of year when earth travels through a meteor swarm. Yet there is also supposed to be a very large asteroid passing by very close to the earth today. And also this morning during my morning run under the stars, I saw a meteor flash through the sky. Not very often do I see that. Usually only during the yearly meteor swarms that we all hear about on the news.

BlastTyrant

i like how no one even stutters, cars just keep driving no one gets out to look, hell i would of pulled over and atleast took a picture.

titorite

NASA says this is entirely coincidental and in no way has anything to do with the huge asteroid that will be coming within 17,000 miles of earth later on today.

Two hit today.

Their is a very strong chance more shall come.

titorite

At the moment I am very suspicious about these alleged meteors .

None of them have registered on any earthquake site.

NO SEISMIC ACTIVITY FOR THE POINTS OF IMPACT.

on 911 the towers destruction registered on seismographs.

This event is not recorded by any earthquake site.

Khaos

where the wild things are
None of them have registered on any earthquake site.

There is a difference between a meteor strike and earthquake. And I saw an article earlier mention it, that meteor strikes give off different seismographic readings than what earthquakes give off.

I still think the meteor was part of 2012DA. I think our government and/or other world governments are putting out less than they should with this event.