minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Darkwolf

Re: minuteman project... waco type event???

yeah, and id be willing to bet they have a determent camp set up close by for the minutemen,and whomever else.

Mabey, or perhaps Bush is trying to avert the disaster, by having Homeland security actually do it's job. This month will tell.

artsouth

did the titor story say anything of chemtrails? i only got to read it after he left.i dident get to post with him live and i can not afford art bells streamlink,i would have love to heard that show though, if anyone has it in an windows media format...

optimist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Mabey, or perhaps Bush is trying to avert the disaster, by having Homeland security actually do it's job. ?This month will tell.[/b]

Right, and it will be very interesting to see which way it ends up going. Is he really willing to risk his approval rating sinking lower than already is?

Darkwolf

Right, and it will be very interesting to see which way it ends up going. Is he really willing to risk his approval rating sinking lower than already is?

Sealing the border would make it go up more than a little.

artsouth

i was going to say that there should be a presidental report card we have to fill out and submit but , then we wouldent want him repeating a grade,because of all those f's... we are poping at the seems now!

optimist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
i know if some thing doesnt work . i take it back to wal-mart....[/b]

Unfortunately with this crew, you'd be having to take everything in your house back.