minuteman project and Waco type events thread

Darkwolf

Re: [Combined] minuteman project and Waco type events thread

I don't think much is gonna come of this \"minutemen project\". Regardless of what W called them, notice any reluctance to take action. No, I think secretly deep down W wants this gang of armed vigilantes patrolling the border. Calling them vigilantes, just makes it seem like he doesn't approve , which works with the moderates, while not enforcing any action works with the extremist base. W is a sneaky guy, better keep an eye on this one.

If W really wanted armed people on the border, he could put alot more of them there with better training and equipment. What he is doing is trying to turn North America into a single economic block. To do that, illegal immigrants must be let in, and corporations must be allowed to hire them for dirt wages. This eill eventually (actually quite quickly) drop the value of the American worker down to that of the mexican worker. It has nothing to do with racism or anything of the sort. It is simply about economic advantage.

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
If W really wanted armed people on the border, he could put alot more of them there with better training and equipment.[/b]

So you're claiming he might defy the will of the american people?

What he is doing is trying to turn North America into a single economic block. [/b]

Where's your proof?

Darkwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf
If W really wanted armed people on the border, he could put alot more of them there with better training and equipment.

So you're claiming he might defy the will of the american people?

Every study I've ever read said that 80% to 90% of Americans wanted illegal immigration shut down. He is defying the will of the American people right now by doing nothing about the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf
What he is doing is trying to turn North America into a single economic block.

Where's your proof?

All of my proof is circumstantial I will admit, but that is the only possible reason that the government is allowing us to be invaded, and not defending our territirial integrety. If I had definative proof, I doubt we'd be having this chat.

Crosstika

Every study I've ever read said that 80% to 90% of Americans wanted illegal immigration shut down. He is defying the will of the American people right now by doing nothing about the problem. [/b]

Shut down, yeah, border militia police state setting, not likely. I doubt that and I'm sure W thinks that also. Notice the schiavo debacle? Americans don't like police states.... So he plays both sides of the fence. I think that's why he doesn't mind the MMP so much, but I'm not in his head.

All of my proof is circumstantial I will admit, [/b]

If you admit you don't have any proof how can you recite it like it's gospel?

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
If I say to you \"disprove it\", ?what have I offered to the discussion? ?Nothing.
That is what your link offers, nothing.

Harte[/b]

Well, if it brings nothing why are you so desperately trying to refute it?

Darkwolf

Well, if it brings nothing why are you so desperately trying to refute it?

Are you actually suggesting that The frippin ONION needs refuting? It is a PARODY newspaper. No one claims that whats in there is true least of all the people who write it.

Shut down, yeah, border militia police state setting, not likely. I doubt that and I'm sure W thinks that also. Notice the schiavo debacle? Americans don't like police states.... So he plays both sides of the fence. I think that's why he doesn't mind the MMP so much, but I'm not in his head.

The military could shut down the illegal immigration problem, or at least reduce it to a small fraction of it's current proportions. Yes Bush is playing both sides, but the MMP is a serious populous reaction to one of the agendas he seems to be pushing. So he will have to be against it. He will also have to be kind of subtule.

If you admit you don't have any proof how can you recite it like it's gospel?

I didn't admit I had no proof. I said that the proof was circumstantial. That is, I look at administration policy, look at the effect that it is having and the effects it is likely to have in the future, and come to the only conclusion I can think of based on that.

Crosstika

Are you actually suggesting that The frippin ONION needs refuting? It is a PARODY newspaper. No one claims that whats in there is true least of all the people who write it. [/b]

What are you telling me for? That other person's the one getting bent out of shape over it..

The military could shut down the illegal immigration problem, or at least reduce it to a small fraction of it's current proportions. Yes Bush is playing both sides, but the MMP is a serious populous reaction to one of the agendas he seems to be pushing. So he will have to be against it. He will also have to be kind of subtule. [/b]

I wouldn't really say W's pushing for illegal immigration, there's really no proof that's his agenda, he's lax on it, yes, but at the same time he allows armed militia's to patrol the border. So basically it's anyone's guess ,to say any different is simply illogical.

Also If you're claiming the MMP a populous reaction, are the white supremacist who plan on doing the same thing as representing the populous too?

I didn't admit I had no proof. I said that the proof was circumstantial. That is, I look at administration policy, look at the effect that it is having and the effects it is likely to have in the future, and come to the only conclusion I can think of based on that.[/b]

So you claiming circumstance is proof?

Darkwolf

I wouldn't really say W's pushing for illegal immigration, there's really no proof that's his agenda, he's lax on it, yes, but at the same time he allows armed militia's to patrol the border. So basically it's anyone's guess ,to say any different is simply illogical.
Well, if 80 to 90 percent of Americans want something, and somone who needs to worry about election for himself and his party isn't doing something about it, theres a reason. Bush (and Clinton) and the rest in washington are standing against an overwhelming majority of public sentiment, politicians don't do that unless that something helps further an agenda.

Also If you're claiming the MMP a populous reaction, are the white supremacist who plan on doing the same thing as representing the populous too?

80-90 percent of americans oppose illegal immigration, white supremicists comprise a much smaller part of the population. So the MMP is a populous movement, and the white supremicists are not. Also, the AZ guard is not a white supremicist group. The PTB are trying to portray them that way, but at least they claim not to be.

So you claiming circumstance is proof?

Sometimes it does, depends how strong it is. What we have on the border agenda is pretty strong.

Zoomerz

In order for globalization to work (economically speaking), the U.S. will need to be able to compete in a global labor market. Although in the long run we are building middle class labor blocks around the world, in the short run it will require a sub-poverty level working class here in the U.S for short term stability.

Although I don't have any proof to share, I believe the blind-eyed approach to our southern border is accomplishing that very goal. Cheap labor that will help transition this country's competitive needs during the next 20 years, until the rest of the world's middle classes are built and wages start to rise.

Meanwhile, they are deliberately snuffing out middle class incomes here at home as needed to develop that global agenda.

MHO

Z-