Monks Predict Global War - 2012

Tippy

Although the exact predictions vary slightly - it is interesting that both predict a global war within a short span. Yet, if the war broke out in other area first - I suppose that would still be consistant. Didnt' JT say something about the Middle East and nukes?

http://www.rense.com/general61/tibert.htm

pieceofaman

Originally posted by Tippy@Dec 29 2004, 05:10 AM
Although the exact predictions vary slightly - it is interesting that both predict a global war within a short span. Yet, if the war broke out in other area first - I suppose that would still be consistant. Didnt' JT say something about the Middle East and nukes?

In my opinion a large scale War is nothing to worry about. It just won't happen in my lifetime or yours. Why you might ask? Bceause of new sosphisticated weapons that could kill billions of people! If a large scale war ever was to occur than it would be a nuclear war and no one wins in a nuclear war. Its basically suicide and everyone knows that.

Every once in a while people make perdictions of the future being filled with total doom and gloom and I just don't believe it. Yes, the future will be filled with harships, catastrophes, pain, and heart break because thats just the way life is. Life isn't a cake walk but at the same time I can say that many people will thrive in the future as well.

It is true however that the end will come for al of us. And thats when we die. Everybody will die at some point and death may come sooner or later for others. So with that in mind we should just live our lives because in my opinion I think I am more likely to die in my sleep than by having my city nuked by another country.

Peace :)

StarLord

Now see there? All of us should be ashamed, we have been worrying about absolutely nothing and his band of merry worries all this time. I for one am going to be able to sleep much better tonight.

yeyeman9

Originally posted by pieceofaman+Jan 3 2005, 05:15 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tippy@Dec 29 2004, 05:10 AM
Although the exact predictions vary slightly - it is interesting that both predict a global war within a short span.? Yet, if the war broke out in other area first - I suppose that would still be consistant.? Didnt' JT say something about the Middle East and nukes?

In my opinion a large scale War is nothing to worry about. It just won't happen in my lifetime or yours. Why you might ask? Bceause of new sosphisticated weapons that could kill billions of people! If a large scale war ever was to occur than it would be a nuclear war and no one wins in a nuclear war. Its basically suicide and everyone knows that.

Every once in a while people make perdictions of the future being filled with total doom and gloom and I just don't believe it. Yes, the future will be filled with harships, catastrophes, pain, and heart break because thats just the way life is. Life isn't a cake walk but at the same time I can say that many people will thrive in the future as well.

It is true however that the end will come for al of us. And thats when we die. Everybody will die at some point and death may come sooner or later for others. So with that in mind we should just live our lives because in my opinion I think I am more likely to die in my sleep than by having my city nuked by another country.

[snapback]19433[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

If you actually read the article you would understand. Yes, there might be a war soon, yes a nuclear war, yes it will kill billions. But apparently a Extraterstial Force will come and stop this madness and teach a lesson to humanity. Changing us completely, for good. Even though it will be for the cost of billions of poeple, that is the only way humanity will actually change and start to live together...as John Titor stated.

XDrFirefly

Large Scale War? So if Billions die that isn't Large Scale?

Nuclear War... No one could win? hmm... I disagree

And if someplace has nothing to lose, why not start a Large Scale Nuclear War, at least everyone will be on the same level....

I just feel that I like to play it safe, and believe people are stupider then you may think.... :p

Cheers!!!

Dr FF

Mod Edit: Quote tags ;)

pieceofaman

Originally posted by yeyeman9+Jan 3 2005, 07:12 PM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pieceofaman@Jan 3 2005, 05:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Tippy
@Dec 29 2004, 05:10 AM

[snapback]19433[/snapback]​

If you actually read the article you would understand. Yes, there might be a war soon, yes a nuclear war, yes it will kill billions. But apparently a Extraterstial Force will come and stop this madness and teach a lesson to humanity. Changing us completely, for good. Even though it will be for the cost of billions of poeple, that is the only way humanity will actually change and start to live together...as John Titor stated.
[snapback]19439[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

do you believe the john titor story to be completely true? I think its a fascinating story but I find it hard to believe.

I read the article and I still don't believe it. A world war in 2012? Something drastic would have to happen in order for that to happen. Thats a fast down ward spiral if you ask me. I think a situation like that would have to build up for some time.

pieceofaman

Originally posted by :LOL:rFirefly@Jan 3 2005, 10:31 PM

Nuclear War... No one could win? hmm... I disagree

And if someplace has nothing to lose, why not start a Large Scale Nuclear War, at least everyone will be on the same level....

I just feel that I like to play it safe, and believe people are stupider then you may think.... :p

Cheers!!!

Dr FF

Yes, no one wins in a nuclear war. Do you know what does kind of weapons do to people? Remember the lesson World War II taught us? Everybody knew that a war like that could never happen again because it would lead to the destruction of us all.

In a nuclear war the supposed 'winner' wouldn't be any better than the loser. Everyone would suffer.

I don't really see a point in weapons like these at all. Whats so good with knowing you have enough weapons to take out an entire country? It makes no sense. And I hope the people in power are thinking the same thing.

Mod Edit: Quote tags. :D

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by pieceofaman+Jan 4 2005, 04:52 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-:LOL:rFirefly@Jan 3 2005, 10:31 PM

Nuclear War...? No one could win? hmm... I disagree

I just feel that I like to play it safe, and believe people are stupider then you may think....? :p

Cheers!!!

Dr FF

Yes, no one wins in a nuclear war. Do you know what does kind of weapons do to people? Remember the lesson World War II taught us? Everybody knew that a war like that could never happen again because it would lead to the destruction of us all.

In a nuclear war the supposed 'winner' wouldn't be any better than the loser. Everyone would suffer.

I don't really see a point in weapons like these at all. Whats so good with knowing you have enough weapons to take out an entire country? It makes no sense. And I hope the people in power are thinking the same thing.

Mod Edit: Quote tags. :D
[snapback]19447[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

WWII taught us the same as WWI and the Boer War and the Napoleonic War, we still have learned nothing as we then had the Korean War and Vietnam.. Blah, blah, blah. So don't bang on about Humans learning from their mistakes.

We like destroying things, we like to make big BOOMS and BANGS. It is the Mammoth Slayer in us all, need a bigger stick, a sharper spear, kill more animals and we have more food for the Winter. More big sticks and we can fend off those lazy scavengers who try to steal our food. Actually, lets make sticks that fly and hit you whilst you're over there, just before you can stick me with your stick over here. It's wired in to your cerbral cortex, you can't fight it, so don't expect those in power too.

To be in power, you need to be power hungry, you need to be aggressive in order to win the votes and you need to be completely heartless about crushing your enemies... Victory at any cost. You think that drive goes away once you are actually in power? No, that's what you vote in, a power hungry, viscious psychotic and then you give him/her the keys to the big BOOM-BOOM sticks.

He's wired for this, deep in his brain, he knows that one button sorts out the tribal competitors for this Winters food stores... he will use it. Trust me, he will.

That's not doom and gloom, that's nature at work for you.

CaryP

Excellent post Grayson. I would have said something along similar lines, only you did with much more precision and eloquence. Must be the British schooling. I agree with you whole heartedly. Never underestimate the brutality and stupidity wrought on humanity by the aggression of arrogance of those in charge. Humanity seems to only learn how to make the next war more spectacular with each successive conflict. Now we've got the U.S. govt. openly endorsing torture and the permanent incarceration of the "enemy combatants" in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Yep, as Redd Foxx used to say, "the big one" is coming. And it'll be self-inflicted by some knucklehead with his neandethal finger on the button suffering from the illusion of doing something akin to "the greater good." Wrap it with the flag, through some words about liberty, freedom, or justice and invoke God while you're pressing the button, and it's like you're in a Hollywood movie. Only you get a really bad ending, and you don't get to play the Harrison Ford character.

Cary

Darkwolf

In my opinion a large scale War is nothing to worry about. It just won't happen in my lifetime or yours. Why you might ask? Bceause of new sosphisticated weapons that could kill billions of people!

Famous last words circa 1939. :dry: