More emoticons

Pegii

This is just a suggestion but it would be really nice to have some more varied emoticons. As much as I like these ones it would be great to have like some different emotions to portray different ways your feeling at the time.

TimeFlipper

A 'self induced high' would be a good one. I remember on several occasions where someone did something upsetting to me. I just stared and seemed to go into a weird type of feeling. I was so upset that I must have triggered something that made me feel good.
Example...years ago I was drawing a floor plan for a customer's new home. He grabbed my plan, ruler, pencil, and started drawing on it. Being in sales...I had to smile and hold my tongue but the feeling came, which was good but a bit strange.
Its your Dog 7th sense Dawg :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'll check tomorrow night what I can do. I didn't enable all of the smileys available, always thought we had enough of them. lol

I'll let you know.

steven chiverton

This is just a suggestion but it would be really nice to have some more varied emoticons. As much as I like these ones it would be great to have like some different emotions to portray different ways your feeling at the time.
can we bring them from other ereas or dose it have to be used here the ones they choose