More mandella effects?

8thsinner

Interesting, unless maps weren't accurate and they finally fixed them...????
Thats always a possibility on older maps certainly, but not maps from the last decade from brids eye views.
With mandella effects the new timeline reflects those changes for all times in it's own history. The only place immune to personal timeline divergences ironically enough though is the internet because it is regularily accessed by observers from millions of different timelines simultaneously. But it takes a big shift to effect continental drifts like a geography changing from more than one or two thousand people, we're talking hundreds of millions probably all shifting at the same time.

MODAT7

I remember the Panama Canal always being somewhat north-south in orientation. When I first learned about it in elementary school, I thought it would be east-west since that's the directions boats would be travelling overall. Things still seem correct.

981cav

A little off topic but has anyone saw the matrix glitch videos with planes seemingly floating in air not moving. Is it really a glitch an optical illusion or combination of both?

8thsinner

Mostly pilot error, ufos floating with holographics of our planes still on instead of changing the optical field projections to a cloud or something, they are after all sort of still human and not perfect. Can be funny tho some of em.