Forum Game Movie-ing Coversations

StarLord

Movie-ing Coversations

"But Alderan is Peaceful! We have no weapons, you can't possibly...(PrincessLeia)

Would you prefer another target, a military target? Then name the place! I grow tired of asking this so it'll be the last time: Where is the Rebel Base? (Gov. Tarkin)

The White House, It's at the White House.......

Unintentional

Movie-ing Coversations

From the opening words that crawl up the screen: It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...

women.jpg

Unintentional

Movie-ing Coversations

Admiral Motti : Any attack made by the Rebels against this station would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This station is now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.
cheney.jpg

StarLord

Movie-ing Coversations

She'll make .5 past lightspeed. She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made alot of special modifications myself. (Solo)

But how long is she gonna spend in Victoria's Secret? (Luke)

Watch your mouth kid or you're going to find yourself floating home. (Solo)

Get in there you big furry oaf. I don't care what you smell. (Solo)

Fringan

Movie-ing Coversations

Spock, this "child" is about to wipe out every living thing on Earth! Now what do you suggest we do? Spank it?