Movie Recommendations?

sosuemetoo

Re: Movie Reccomandations?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Wow thats a big list! :D

Got something to keep me goin for a while now i think hehe.

I just watched The Butterfly Effect, that was a pretty interesting movie with an original concept.[/b]

Dark,
If you enjoyed The Butterfly Effect, be sure to watch one of the original time travel movies ... "Somewhere In Time" with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.

CaryP

Day Of The Triffids ?

Sorry StarLord, never heard of this one.

\"Somewhere In Time\" with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. ?

Chick flick with a time travel twist. Wasn't a big fan of this one.

Some other movies I thought of:

Good Fellas (good ganster flick based on the real gangster Henry Hill)
Once Upon a Time in America (Depression Era Jewish gangsters, James Woods, Robert DeNiro, Tuesday Weld, and Elizabeth McGovern - outstanding)
Trading Places (Dan Akroyd and Eddie Murphy - too funny)
Braveheart

Cary

ZeoEmeraude

Ok, i'm not gonna make a freakin list like the rest of these kats, so I'll just give ya my picks for the next 3-5 months.

#1: Constantine: I saw it, and it was a frakin awesome movie. [/color]
#2: The HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy: A must see movie for any die hard scifi fan. It opens May 6th
#3: The War of the Worlds: Ok, so Tom Cruise is in it....but it looks good and the visuals are great. Expect it to open during the summer.
#4 Batman Begins: See this one.....it's worth it my friend. Ya know the plot..Batman...bad quys, the usual. But this flick takes place before Batman becomes the shiznit.

<span style='color:green'> Ok, these are my pics.....hope you enjoy \"em as much as I will.

Your TTF Super Sayian: Zeo </span>

preethi1986

Hi, there are some pretty long lists in this thread. i have only a few to suggest and most of them are quite old ones.

Ever After (A Cinderella story)
The Sixth Sense
Sense and Sensibility
2 weeks notice
Mansfield Park

I can't remember any more right now. i need to check up at home.

TnWatchdog

I love Dwayne Johnson. Here's a Movie Trailer for his latest movie that's being released: "Snitch"[/quote]I could kick his butt...just kidding. The movie looks good. My daughter gave me "Faster" for Christmas, where he stars with Billy Bob...I'm sure you have seen it but others might not have. This is the kind of movie I like...tough guy or gal and add some revenge, shooting, chases, and a couple of explosions. I stay away fom romance and chick flick movies.

TnWatchdog

I just finished watching a interesting movie:
Stay- 2005
Others that are good, IMO are:
Dead End- 2003
Passengers- 2008
The Machinist -2004
Hereafter- 2010
11:14- 2003
I watch these over and over...and don't get tired of them.

TnWatchdog

Here are a couple of doomsday, end of days movies that I found interesting. Check them out.
1. Knowing, 2009
2. These Final Hours, 2015 on Netflix
3. Last Night, 1998 Canadian...not the more recent movie with the same name.
4.Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, 2012 on Netflix