Schematic Multi-Verse Resonator Construction Details

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Shiny object! :eek::confused::D

I did check out the scope patterns on this yesterday. At the cost of losing another channel off my 4 channel PC scope. I'm down to 2 channels left.

Across the electromagnet there is a full sine wave pattern. After the electromagnet to the AC return there is the bottom half of a chopped sine wave. However what is there is very narrow. Flipping on the capacitor changes the waveform slightly. The waveform for the reversed voltage back to the electromagnet was interesting. It is mostly the upper half of a chopped sine wave with about 1/4 of the wave below zero reference. The dials change the voltage span of the waveform from 3 to 4 volts. And there is no waveform at all across the caduceus coil. Just flat line.
Excellent posting Einstein :)..Maybe the "flat line" means another scope channel is "dead"..(my bad humour mate lol )

The scope was working during the flat line test. The accident occurred when I disconnected the scope ground lead from the AC return. The AC circuit was turned off at the time. And it was always my understanding that return was ground. But this morning I was reviewing proper procedure and discovered that the ground lead is ALWAYS to be connected to earth ground. So at the time I didn't think I was doing anything wrong till the ground disconnect. Then the mini Chernobyl blue spark and puff of smoke occurred. And channel 3 no longer worked after that. But I still have use of channel 2 and 4.

I have 2 electromagnets that I made for use with the HDR and MVR. One of them is constructed based on available info and the other was an initial attempt that wound up being a lot larger than available info suggested it should be. I did testing with both electromagnets and found that the available voltage left over after the electromagnet was not the same for each magnet. My initial super large electromagnet had -60 volts left over. Whereas my second attempt magnet had -100 volts left over. What that tells me is getting an electromagnet with the correct number of windings may be critical to obtaining the correct operation of these devices.

If anyone has an electromagnet made by Gibbs, and access to an ohmmeter, I would love to know the ohms reading for the electromagnet.

TimeFlipper

I did check out the scope patterns on this yesterday. At the cost of losing another channel off my 4 channel PC scope. I'm down to 2 channels left.

Across the electromagnet there is a full sine wave pattern. After the electromagnet to the AC return there is the bottom half of a chopped sine wave. However what is there is very narrow. Flipping on the capacitor changes the waveform slightly. The waveform for the reversed voltage back to the electromagnet was interesting. It is mostly the upper half of a chopped sine wave with about 1/4 of the wave below zero reference. The dials change the voltage span of the waveform from 3 to 4 volts. And there is no waveform at all across the caduceus coil. Just flat line.
Excellent posting Einstein :)..Maybe the "flat line" means another scope channel is "dead"..(my bad humour mate lol )

The scope was working during the flat line test. The accident occurred when I disconnected the scope ground lead from the AC return. The AC circuit was turned off at the time. And it was always my understanding that return was ground. But this morning I was reviewing proper procedure and discovered that the ground lead is ALWAYS to be connected to earth ground. So at the time I didn't think I was doing anything wrong till the ground disconnect. Then the mini Chernobyl blue spark and puff of smoke occurred. And channel 3 no longer worked after that. But I still have use of channel 2 and 4.

I have 2 electromagnets that I made for use with the HDR and MVR. One of them is constructed based on available info and the other was an initial attempt that wound up being a lot larger than available info suggested it should be. I did testing with both electromagnets and found that the available voltage left over after the electromagnet was not the same for each magnet. My initial super large electromagnet had -60 volts left over. Whereas my second attempt magnet had -100 volts left over. What that tells me is getting an electromagnet with the correct number of windings may be critical to obtaining the correct operation of these devices.

If anyone has an electromagnet made by Gibbs, and access to an ohmmeter, I would love to know the ohms reading for the electromagnet.
Einstein mate, even my tea cup in my house is grounded ::LOL:::D

steven chiverton

I've been working on my Multi-Verse Resonator. I updated the sensor coil to Gibbs newer style caduceus coil. Right after I did that I was able to get a stick type reaction during tuning. So I decided to go through the entire project and redo the old wiring, and also construct a bottom cover for the copper pyramid. Thus covering up all the exposed wiring underneath. Well, I completed the update making the device less prone to accidentally electrocute me. Of course now after the update I no longer get the stick reaction. But I did record the position of all the dials when I did. So at least I now have dial settings to use. I have a few pictures to share for those of you interested. The copper pyramid is the defining feature of the MVR. And I have not seen anyone else post pictures other than Patrick Murphy who is the guy that I modeled my MVR after.

Here is an updated schematic I made to reflect the current design I am using:

Multiverse_Resonator2.jpg

A couple of pics showing all the necessary holes cut out:

100_0523.jpg

100_0525.jpg

Here is a pic of the modifications I made to allow a bottom cover to be attached:

100_0524.jpg

Here is one showing all components installed with a plexiglass bottom cover.

100_0528.jpg

And the final two pics showing a completed MVR:

100_0530.jpg

100_0529.jpg
hey einstein check out this amazing blog by another hyper dimensional resonator user
SUPER HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR (TIME MACHINE)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm getting close to real controlled astral projection. I did discover something that could be contributing to my inability to project. I used a stop watch to time how long I can focus before a stray thought interrupts everything. I was surprised to see it was only a minute and 40 seconds. And this is after two steady months of using either the HDR or the MVR during a meditation session. So rather than focusing on astral projection, I'm going to just spend 1/2 hour a day using the stop watch to improve my focus time. Now there have been a few sessions where strange things happen. It's like my mind in the background is in partial dream manifestation mode. Strange noises and voices and unexplained things moving around suggest I may be in an altered consciousness state.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm getting close to real controlled astral projection. I did discover something that could be contributing to my inability to project. I used a stop watch to time how long I can focus before a stay thought interrupts everything. I was surprised to see it was only a minute and 40 seconds. And this is after two steady months of using either the HDR or the MVR during a meditation session. So rather than focusing on astral projection, I'm going to just spend 1/2 hour a day using the stop watch to improve my focus time. Now there have been a few sessions where strange things happen. It's like my mind in the background is in partial dream manifestation mode. Strange noises and voices and unexplained things moving around suggest I may be in an altered consciousness state.

Are you simply meditating or using your machine? Do you think someone with ADD would even be able to do this? Or perhaps it could help them focus..???? Just curious. You're the only person I know that actually takes an analytical approach to this.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm getting close to real controlled astral projection. I did discover something that could be contributing to my inability to project. I used a stop watch to time how long I can focus before a stay thought interrupts everything. I was surprised to see it was only a minute and 40 seconds. And this is after two steady months of using either the HDR or the MVR during a meditation session. So rather than focusing on astral projection, I'm going to just spend 1/2 hour a day using the stop watch to improve my focus time. Now there have been a few sessions where strange things happen. It's like my mind in the background is in partial dream manifestation mode. Strange noises and voices and unexplained things moving around suggest I may be in an altered consciousness state.

Are you simply meditating or using your machine? Do you think someone with ADD would even be able to do this? Or perhaps it could help them focus..???? Just curious. You're the only person I know that actually takes an analytical approach to this.

Since the machine hasn't helped me to achieve astral projection after two months of steady use, I've decided it would probably be more beneficial to learn astral projection from people that have learned to achieve this state. So I will be using my stop watch to monitor my focus practice sessions. I do regularly achieve total body paralysis. So I am halfway there. As for a person with ADD, it would probably be similar to my situation. Practice, practice, practice.