Schematic Multi-Verse Resonator Construction Details

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Thx. This seems like an interesting device.

And could you provide a list of necessary materials needed and step by step instructions please when you have the time mr. Einstein?

Once Num7 gets the pics re posted, everything will be self explanatory. But since I built this I discovered that Gibbs report #9 has very similar instruction info with operating instructions too. Of course this project is not for the beginner. But with lots of patience and perseverance a usable device can be had.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've been working on my Multi-Verse Resonator. I updated the sensor coil to Gibbs newer style caduceus coil. Right after I did that I was able to get a stick type reaction during tuning. So I decided to go through the entire project and redo the old wiring, and also construct a bottom cover for the copper pyramid. Thus covering up all the exposed wiring underneath. Well, I completed the update making the device less prone to accidentally electrocute me. Of course now after the update I no longer get the stick reaction. But I did record the position of all the dials when I did. So at least I now have dial settings to use. I have a few pictures to share for those of you interested. The copper pyramid is the defining feature of the MVR. And I have not seen anyone else post pictures other than Patrick Murphy who is the guy that I modeled my MVR after.

Here is an updated schematic I made to reflect the current design I am using:

Multiverse_Resonator2.jpg

A couple of pics showing all the necessary holes cut out:

100_0523.jpg

100_0525.jpg

Here is a pic of the modifications I made to allow a bottom cover to be attached:

100_0524.jpg

Here is one showing all components installed with a plexiglass bottom cover.

100_0528.jpg

And the final two pics showing a completed MVR:

100_0530.jpg

100_0529.jpg

For some reason I do not see the pics. And I now realize this is from 2015.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Once Num7 gets the pics re posted, everything will be self explanatory. But since I built this I discovered that Gibbs report #9 has very similar instruction info with operating instructions too. Of course this project is not for the beginner. But with lots of patience and perseverance a usable device can be had.

Have you used this device, yet? What were the results? Anything out of the ordinary?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Have you used this device, yet? What were the results? Anything out of the ordinary?

Yes. I have used it. I do believe I recorded an episode somewhere here on the site. I recall getting a phone call in a dream right after a meditation session with the MVR. I answered the phone and was surprised to here the voice of my long deceased aunt. Then I awoke. It was all so real.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What is your opinion on gibbs statement that one has to be religious to use the HDR safely?

That is his opinion. I don't share it though. One has to be highly skilled in the art of meditation in order to successfully use the HDR. So if you can't already induce an out of body experience through meditation, then don't expect the HDR to do that for you.