Multiple Time Lines Article

Fringan

First off I'd like to add to the protocol that english is not my mother tounge, nor have I ever lived or even been in an english speaking country so it's possible I misinterpit things every now and then. Same goes for what I write; I might be using the wrong words here and there. Just so you know why if I seem to write something very odd :)

Originally posted by Grayson+Aug 27 2004, 10:47 PM--><div class='quotemain'>Technically the author is right, we do live in little pocket Universe's, each the creation of our own perception.
[/b]

So it's rather a question of defenition then.. I think of it as we live in the same one universe/timeline/dimension and that we all live in our different perceptions of it.

Originally posted by Grayson@Aug 27 2004, 10:47 PM
How do you know that the world is what it is? By seeing, tasting, touching, smelling and hearing the world around you. To assume that everyone see's, hears, tastes' touches and smells the same world that you do, is preposterous. Why? Well, we know that barring a disability which impairs the function of a major sense, we are all technically made to the same basic blueprint and capable of sensing the same stimuli. But, literally trillions of us have been built over the last coupla hundred millenia and we must assume that basic design defects are endemic to the process, else we would all be the same in our functional sex groupings.

We are not, my Medulla is vastly different to Satan's, so is my Cerebellum and my Amygdala. The nerves from my fingers are a different length to his as is the depth of both my epidermis and subcutaneous fat layers. Add to this, the simple fact that my brain chemistry is different and my eyesight operates with a completely different layout of the nerve cabling to occipital cortex, then you see how vastly different we are.

I guess thats only normal unless you and Satan are identical twins. If you were made out of the same DNA you would probably be alot more alike. How you percieve the world is, just as you write further down your perceptions are based on your pervious experiences and it's highly unlikely you and Satan or any two people have the exact same experiences.

In essence, the Universe that I percieve is not the same as his, yet there are constants. Water is wet, Padraic is still a liar and the Moon orbits both our perceptions of the Earth on which we both live. Our perception of time is also different and as such, we are in different perceptual realities for ever and a day, never to share the same perception of Space and Time. You have an experience and all that data from the experience has impacted organic sensors, travelled down nerve pathways, over axons and dendrytes, navigating the nueral nexus to be dissassembled, interpreted and cognitavely processed by a machine that shares no architectural parity with any other like machine, you can't be surprised that aren't in the same Universe.

Again, I think its the same timeline/reality, only percieved in different way - therefore: constants.

Why are there two Cats? Is it inconceivable that the Cat simply dies? In this instance, we don't have to worry about alternate time-lines do we? ;)

Actually, infinite number of cats in infinite number of realities beeing put in infinite number of boxes. In some cases, that cat dies, in others it survives. Separate events in separate realities.

<!--QuoteBegin-Grayson
@Aug 27 2004, 10:47 PM
No, that is not the way our minds work. If it were that simple, we'd have no crimes, nor criminals. In fact, following a simple surgical procedure, every Government on Earth would have a happy population.

The brain may work by complex bio-nuerological processes which are analogous to your statement here, but the invidious complexities of the mind are not so simply labelled for all to see.

The Brain is already a quantum machine, that's why we don't completely understand what it does, or how it does it.
[/quote]

So you are saying our minds are partly something not made out of matter? Something like the soul? I don't think I want to get into that discussion if that is the case :)

I think it's highly possible, if we had the technology, to do not-so-simple surgical operations in the brain to change personalities, memories or whatever.

Phoenix

Originally posted by Fringan@Aug 27 2004, 02:34 PM
I somewhat agree with the article but not much. I don't at all believe in people living in different realities bringing memories to other realities. ... In fact, I think if the above was the case there would be plenty of evidence like photos and videotapes showing the same place but with different content, like ie. a house or whatever.

I am sorry to inform you Fringan but the reality you live in does have people with memories in different time lines. I am one of them, there are a great many others on this board who have such memories.

Please explain to me how it is possible for me to prove my case.

The best I personally could do is try to contact the other person who has discord with my version and try and have him confirm my story, well from his perspective, did happen. There is no way I could get a photo or video tape of something that happened to me in the early 90's, unless I time traveled. Also how am I suppose to take stuff from a different time line?

Chanelle_Rose

That is very interesting about people living in different demensions and going in and out of different universes. I'm not sure I completely agree with it, but there is a time where I saw on the news a few years back where they had found some human looking bodies in Ohio and when the docs opened them up to do emergency surgery, some type of gasses or chemicles in their body made all of the nurses and docs pass out. Like they were not human on the inside. It was on like the 6:00pm news on ABC, NBC, or CBS. My friend also saw the same news program and we had discussed it and she said she thought they were aliens, yet no one else from Ohio remembers ever seing that on the news! LOL! What that means, I don't know, but I know I saw it and my friend saw it and this was before I was even interested in UFO & unexplained phenominon. Yet no one else saw it. I tried doing a google search and turned up nothing on the net. So wether it's coverups or other universes, I know it was wierd. :huh:

CaryP

Originally posted by Chanelle_Rose@Sep 16 2004, 11:48 PM
That is very interesting about people living in different demensions and going in and out of different universes. I'm not sure I completely agree with it, but there is a time where I saw on the news a few years back where they had found some human looking bodies in Ohio and when the docs opened them up to do emergency surgery, some type of gasses or chemicles in their body made all of the nurses and docs pass out. Like they were not human on the inside. It was on like the 6:00pm news on ABC, NBC, or CBS. My friend also saw the same news program and we had discussed it and she said she thought they were aliens, yet no one else from Ohio remembers ever seing that on the news! LOL! What that means, I don't know, but I know I saw it and my friend saw it and this was before I was even interested in UFO & unexplained phenominon. Yet no one else saw it. I tried doing a google search and turned up nothing on the net. So wether it's coverups or other universes, I know it was wierd. :huh:

Hi Chanelle Rose,

Welcome to the plantation Miss Chanelle. I remember an identical news story from the 90's that you describe in your post. I don't remember the location, and it could have been in Ohio. The spin on the story, that I recall, was more about the concern that something (disease, chemical, poison, etc.) unknown had been introduced to the planet. The concern was that it could affect a lot of people if "it" got out into the general populace. I've never heard anything else about the story since then. Strange stuff, eh?

Cary

P.S. Why don't you introduce yourself in the Who Are You? thread at http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...opic=198&st=120 ? I'm sure members here would be interested in a brief introduction.

Chanelle_Rose

Hi Chanelle Rose,

Welcome to the plantation Miss Chanelle. I remember an identical news story from the 90's that you describe in your post. I don't remember the location, and it could have been in Ohio. The spin on the story, that I recall, was more about the concern that something (disease, chemical, poison, etc.) unknown had been introduced to the planet. The concern was that it could affect a lot of people if \"it\" got out into the general populace. I've never heard anything else about the story since then. Strange stuff, eh?

Cary

P.S. Why don't you introduce yourself in the Who Are You? thread at http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...opic=198&st=120 ? I'm sure members here would be interested in a brief introduction.

Thanks Cary! So you heard it too! Finally I found someone who knew what I am talking about! Cool! :D Yeah that was really strange. :) Okay I'm heading towards the Who are you? thread now. Thanks!

StarLord

One of the nice things about being in a play is that we are not *stuck* in any one part. We all have witnessed and experienced playing the fool, the student and the teacher. We are never relegated to any one position or aspect in our enfoldment permanently.

Our realizations and steps forward are dependant upon:
Intent, Attention, Awareness and Perseverance to that Intent.

I wonder if anyone has heard of, or remembers the Don Juan series of books, Journey To Ixtlan, A Yaqui Way Of Knowledge, Teachings Of Don Juan and all the others dealing with the here / now, reality and other worlds. A Warrior's path among other things. Many new concepts to the approach of deciphering and unlocking our own consciousness and possible avenues for that exploration are touched upon in those books.

One very important thing to remember in things along this genre, just because we have not heard about or experienced for ourselves concepts that seem foreign or impossible does not mean that they do not exist or that they are not real. Therein lies one of the greatest hurdles to growth if we allow it. The other hurdle is creating a working vocabulary to concepts that boggle the mind in the first place and that may or may not possibly work among others because at time the intellect is faced with experiences that have no words or vocabulary to express our experiences.

Eight blind men discovering a elephant and all of them speak a different language.

Each of us is different Mentally, Spiritually, Chemically, Cell Wise, Anatomically, and finally Atomically. Our lessons may not necessarily be that of others and visa versa. We came into this realm of Experience for just that reason. That's the ONLY thing we leave here with, our experience. It is patently impossible to experience everything we need in one turn, just can't be done.

Besides, Spirit created reincarnation with me in mind, as slow as I am, I needed the extra chances to test my thick head against all those walls I came in contact with. Because reincarnation is a given and because there is but one moment in reality that we can experience, the NOW, it is very plausible that alternate realities and multiple worlds are real. This is only a obstacle if you let it be one for you.

As time is the way it is here on the physical plane, the now, the conclusion leads to the realization that all time is now. Rome is burning now, Columbus is sailing right now, Atlantis just blew up now, our sun is going nova right this instant. It's time for a cold one right now, and the most important concept of all:

We are totaly Spiritually realized beings and have made our way to home, where we started from so very, very long ago right now. We are already there right now.

And damn, we just realized that we forgot to bring the bottle opener.

We came here with all the inherent tools necessary to shape, mould and direct out path back home. We have the ability to make our life here a living hell or a paradise, regardless of present circumstances, it's all a matter of attitude, perspective and consciousness and thusly are but fleeting in the scale of time of spirit. The vehicle may get dented, rust, bent out of shape and turned around fro its original heading, it most certainly has nothing to do with the eternal driver that remains the same as the vehicles change from model to model.