Media Muslims have Supernatural experiences and see Jesus, become Christians

Samstwitch

Every night I pray for the conversion of Muslims to Chrisianity!

Muslims have Supernatural experiences and see Jesus, become Christians

1) First Video: Muslim Near Death Experience sees Jesus, becomes Christian - Part 1
(Part 2 is on Youtube)

The host, Sid Roth, has a weekly show on TBN TV called "It's Supernatural". He has very interesting guests, many who have had Near Death Experiences (NDEs).

2) 2nd Video: Muslim Terrorist Encounters Jesus Christ

3) 3rd Video: "Jesus Knocks on Muslim Imam's Door": Zak Gariba on Full Circle, Part 1 (Part 2 is on Youtube)

Justinian

There's so much that can be said here.. BUT, I won't. What I want to post in addition to your post is; Have you seen the way that the Muslim faith is rooting itself into different societies. The Western world with our "melting pot" theorems and "love our neighbor" philosophy is going to be the end of Christianity. Now I'm not a Muslim, doubt I ever will be even under the threat of death. I just hate it that our society is revolving around a religious war of Xian or Muslim. The two religions are based in the same roots. Muslims believe in Jesus. They all do. Just not in the same way as Xians. One day hopefully the World can get past these harboring of feelings of choosing religious sides.

Minita

I think the important thing is to believe in Jesus not to change the religion. No matter what you are or where you belong from, Jesus is for everyone.