Must go back NOW!

BlastTyrant

your confidence has nothing to do with her. It is solely your own perception of yourself. As a believe in time travel you should know that perception and perspective are VERY important.

Everyone alive is special and has value. Even the complete idiots you probably have to deal with at school. My reason for that: They exist. If a person was worth nothing and had no value the person would exist on the first place.

Some philosophies suggest that every person had to put up a fight to get here. Had to fight to exist. And when you look at it biologically you did. Millions of possibilities yet YOU exist and YOU made it.

So forget the girl. She forgot about you. Be a little selfish for once and do something for yourself. I take myself out to dinner, go on road trips and movie hop from time to time lol.
I believe there are people who's existence in life is to piss me off at any point they can.

HSoares

I can't do nothing alone...
I can't be selfish, I like to share, give and stupid things a normal person of my age doesn't like, so I already consider myself
as a weirdo.
I can't even forget her, nor psychologic or expression, it even gives me headaches.
90% of the things I do remembers me of her...

Jeremiah

If she is a great person, and wonderful and loving, do u think she would want u to lead a life full of happiness and satisfaction, or misery and regret? If she were here right now, and looked at how miserable u are about this.... Would she want u to forget about her and move on, or spend your days trying to relive the past? If u can't be with her. Then lead a life that u know she'd want u to live.

BlastTyrant

First loves are hard ones to lose but time will eventually heal old wounds, i do not believe in time travel those who say they have give 0 proof to there claims its a fad brought to life by Back to the Future. The only thing you can do is suck up what you have left and move on, dating isn't something i would look into at your age to many kids dating kids and it ending badly worry about life in the moment and your future and in time if someone was meant to be in your life they will find there way.

You will gain and lose people all the time through your life those meant to stay will, perhaps it doesn't work out with her friend and a few years later you 2 make it back together, you don't know or maybe she does come back to you and your in a relationship and happy and don't want her back. Living in the past and wanting for the past isn't the way to live you will drive your self insane wishing to change the past. I am pretty sure all of us wishes we could change the past and as you get older you will realize it will be for something else besides a girl. Hell i wish i could go back and kick my self in the face for taking so long to go to school and screwing off with my friends and chasing girls instead of studying and graduating high school and going to MTI like i could have.

Do i regret it? yes of course, do i wish i could change it? again yeso f course. But i don't dwell on it and spend my time wishing it was different the past is the past and despite popular beliefe it cant be changed, you have to move on and continue on with your life, there no shame in missing her.

Samstwitch

TRUE LOVE is when two people are in love and feel the same way about each other. It's a two-way street, not a one-way street. TRUE LOVE happens when you least expect it, when you're not looking for it. Patience is a virtue. Be patient and true love will find you. Praying for it will also help. :)