My 3 year old is seeing an alien!

bluejay_1919

Not a bad idea. I got one that way. A voice spoke over a friend and I while we were talking.

I don't remember if I ever posted my EVP here or not. I'll have to dig them up.
Oh that would be great! I'm not sure how to upload them on here...they are on my husband's phone too, which isnt a big deal. Would love to hear yours though.

tpeezy4sheezy

Come on guys really? You guys hear this story and the first explanation is that it's a alien being kept in check by a ghost? Never in a million years could it be a 3 yr old being a 3yr old and having an imagination that is possibly being fed by parents who strongly believe in the super natural and tell them they are gifted and can see spirits. If my mom told me I could see spirits god knows what I would of done. Mom a very powerful spirit who lives here says I need new toys next week or he's gonna cause the house to burn down. I hate to bursts everyone's bubble but usually the most simple explNation is usually the correct one and in this case the simple explanation is that the 3 yr old is using their imaginAtion. Oh by the way just to make myself clear, I am not one of those dbag skeptics who have an agenda one way or another. I use rationale, and science to determine what is and what isn't most plausible. I can't stand people who are so skeptical that if a UFO landed in their front yard they would rather say that a mixture of noxious air mixed with the broccoli casserole they ate had created a mild hallucigenic drug in their brain and while seeing a hot air balloon fly over head and land In their front yard and cAused them to see a fake ufo. They would rather say a bunch of crap like that when taken into it's entirety is less likely to happen then a race of aliens traveling here, especially considering that the universe is a really really fricking big place lol.

bluejay_1919

Come on guys really? You guys hear this story and the first explanation is that it's a alien being kept in check by a ghost? Never in a million years could it be a 3 yr old being a 3yr old and having an imagination that is possibly being fed by parents who strongly believe in the super natural and tell them they are gifted and can see spirits. If my mom told me I could see spirits god knows what I would of done. Mom a very powerful spirit who lives here says I need new toys next week or he's gonna cause the house to burn down. I hate to bursts everyone's bubble but usually the most simple explNation is usually the correct one and in this case the simple explanation is that the 3 yr old is using their imaginAtion. Oh by the way just to make myself clear, I am not one of those dbag skeptics who have an agenda one way or another. I use rationale, and science to determine what is and what isn't most plausible. I can't stand people who are so skeptical that if a UFO landed in their front yard they would rather say that a mixture of noxious air mixed with the broccoli casserole they ate had created a mild hallucigenic drug in their brain and while seeing a hot air balloon fly over head and land In their front yard and cAused them to see a fake ufo. They would rather say a bunch of crap like that when taken into it's entirety is less likely to happen then a race of aliens traveling here, especially considering that the universe is a really really fricking big place lol.
Wow...yet another rude comment. Pretty sure you posted about the paranormal and everyone on here, including myself were pretty nice to you.

For your information, we dont talk to our 3 year old about any of this stuff for fun. We dont encourage it. He will talk abiut things naturally, if he wants. Secondly, please dont take what ive said to you before in your post, about my children and then pass such quick & harsh judgment. Bottom line....we don't feed our kids minds with petty bull ***t. You do not know me or my children. Enough said.

I'm so tired of people like you! Every one has your opinion and your free to express, but do you damn skeptics all have do be such....dick heads? No... I'm skeptical of many things, but I don't going spewing hate and rudeness on everyone's post/thread that I don't agree with.

Sorry, for the bad language, forum moderators. That's happens when I get mad.

bluejay_1919

Wow...yet another rude comment. Pretty sure you posted about the paranormal and everyone on here, including myself were pretty nice to you.

For your information, we dont talk to our 3 year old about any of this stuff for fun. We dont encourage it. He will talk abiut things naturally, if he wants. Secondly, please dont take what ive said to you before in your post, about my children and then pass such quick & harsh judgment. Bottom line....we don't feed our kids minds with petty bull ***t. You do not know me or my children. Enough said.

I'm so tired of people like you! Every one has your opinion and your free to express, but do you damn skeptics all have do be such....dick heads? No... I'm skeptical of many things, but I don't going spewing hate and rudeness on everyone's post/thread that I don't agree with.

Sorry, for the bad language, forum moderators. That's happens when I get mad.
One more thing....we did not tell our children they see ghosts, they told us.

But you wouldn't know that, cause you don't know us.

TnWatchdog

Don't let this bother you bluejay. I'm good at saying "whatever" or "blah-blah-blah" to some comments. I notice that sooner or later some of these critics fade away, like a lonely ghost. lol

bluejay_1919

Don't let this bother you bluejay. I'm good at saying "whatever" or "blah-blah-blah" to some comments. I notice that sooner or later some of these critics fade away, like a lonely ghost. lol
Thanks TnWatchdog, haha I like that...lonely ghost. I don't mean for my feathers to get so ruffled, but when one makes accusations/ judgements about myself & my babies, grrrr. [emoji36] [emoji4]

tpeezy4sheezy

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude or make you mad. I just to meant that it could be your kid saying what they might have seen from a movie or something like that. My daughter has told me she saw a zombie in her room and all kinds of stuff. I know the power of imAgination and all that and figured it could possibly be that. Sorry if I made it sound like I thought u were lying I promise I don't think that. I just was trying to put your mind at rest and say that in my opinion your child is probably safe from aliens and all that and it is most likely them being a kid and maybe using their imagination. I'm prob wrong you know your kid better than I do but like I said I'm sorry if I offended u or anyone.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Come on guys really? You guys hear this story and the first explanation is that it's a alien being kept in check by a ghost? Never in a million years could it be a 3 yr old being a 3yr old and having an imagination that
possibly being fed by parents who strongly believe in the super natural and tell them they are gifted and can see spirits. If my mom told

Yes. It is always possible that the child has a great imagination, most do. But if the parent says they've never shown their 3 year old alien pictures, then where is this information coming from? The family also has been experiencing other things in the house, which may or may not be related.

They would rather say a bunch of crap like that when taken into it's entirety is less likely to happen then a race of aliens traveling here, especially considering that the universe is a really really fricking big place lol.

People come here to share their experiences. They aren't asking to be validated or judged. Even if someone doesn't agree here, we still allow people to talk without ridicule. Calling someone's experience "crap" isn't really a cool thing to do. A much better approach would be to kindly show your evidence against what the person said with no emotional outburst and no insults. I suppose if you have never been to this family's house, you don't have any evidence to share, but it's still preferred here that you show respect whether you agree or not.

tpeezy4sheezy

When I said crap I meant skeptics who have an opinion made up in their and won't look at the evidence. I wasn't talking about her experience at all. I was saying that to show that I am a believer in the paranormal I just look at all explainations