My alien sighting.

SparkledDreamx

Hi have come to tell you about my experience of ufos. I am 100% no doubt aliens are here. One day I went out of town and as we were coming back, I seen two very bright stars. I thought maybe it could be two planets? Or maybe even of comet Ison. They didn't move at all for some odd minutes, but then it started moving very slowly. I wouldn't take my eyes off of it. I realized it was getting closer so I got out of the car and it flew over right above my head! No sounds or anything. I got my phone and took a picture of it as it was moving away, but nothing showed on my photo but clouds. I kept that photo because it intrigued me. Well anyway, finally we made it to town. I look over by the Mississippi and two large glowing yellow balls were hovering over the trees! They looked like they were playing together, moving around each other. Or I thought they were looking for something. Maybe even trying to land. I didn't want to go down by the river so I headed home. That day was my turning point and have been reading everything paranormal since then. That is how I found paranormalis.

TnWatchdog

First things first...welcome to Paranormalis. I have always been interested in UFOs and aliens, among other things. It is funny how a fascination in certain observations can bring everyone to a common ground, Paranormalis. I read an response on the Internet today, which I thought pertained to your post.
And there is a bible quote about the "blinders" being lifted from some of our eyes.
Spiritual blinders. But some will never see.........
Some people will never see or open their eyes, as you have.

Yes, there are so many sleepers out there that don't look, are afraid to look, or will look the other way. Just a thought...Have you thought what you would have done if they landed and started to come towards you. (playing the Jaws shark music in the background)

BlastTyrant

Welcome to the site, all it takes is one experience to intrigue us for the rest of our lives. Hope fully we can do what we can to assist you with any questions you may have!

SparkledDreamx

Thank you guys. Its really amazing. This whole past year, it seems was dedicated to opening my eyes more. And some other people. Its enlightening sitting back and reading things like this that people won't want to understand because its not seen as part of everyday life. Its important to keep your mind open in order to survive the future. To me, the paranormal is no joke. And that night, I thought about how I acted. When I first seen the UFO, I was so curious about it I actually got out of the car, which could've been dangerous. But the second time I seen something, I felt a bit of fear.. I would've died if they tried to contact me! Haha. Do you have any thing interesting that happened to you?

BlastTyrant

As a matter of a fact i do haha I have a list of Blogs of my experiences on this site, along with a book i have been working on.

SparkledDreamx

I still have a ton of digging to do on this site. I have just read your story about the ghost that follows you. Have you ever came to the conclusion that it just might be another form of alien? I believe that ghosts, angels, and demons are aliens (not that I've seen any). But it seems logical from my understanding.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That is an interesting story. I believe every bit of it, as the first I saw (or think I saw) a UFO myself, it didn't feel that different.

I'm pretty sure aliens are already around here, otherwise, there wouldn't be that much talking regarding them, right? They can't be the fruit of our imaginations.

Oh, and welcome to Paranormalis! :) It's good to have you on board!

SparkledDreamx

Very true! I know what I seen was real. I have a UFO tracker app on my phone and it seems that many people have reported seeing ufos or other mysteries in the sky on it today! Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Very weird knowing its a new year. And thank you all for the welcoming. <3

BlastTyrant

If you like the UFO tracker app i suggest downloading UFO Reporter App as well, i check that daily as well!

Problem with UFO sightings is you're running a 50/50 shot on it being a actual flying Saucer. But with the closer we get to Destroying our self's it doesn't surprise me that they would make them self's more noticed in the sky's. Sadly here in Minnesota we rarely get any sightings or reports, it's lame up here lol

SparkledDreamx

Actually that is the UFO app I have. Lol And you're right, I think some of the descriptions lean towards spot lights. Especially around LA. I've even mistaken them for orbs.. Even a toy air plane with lights on the side. Haha Some descriptions are pretty interesting though, and I wish there were more things happening here in MN..