My Anime Arts

Miscellaneous

I decided to share my art. More like the anime kind. This is the first one I finished but I might share some more in the future. Btw I don't have copic markers or any of those kinds (those kinds of markers are good for coloring your art. I think some brands allows you to blend colors with it too) so I improvise using colored pencils and my average markers. Some colors here (like the skin tone) isn't obvious in the picture though. Partly because I used colored pencils for it because my markers don't have a wide variety of colors available.

A0uwuNfh.jpg

She's Sumire from Venus Versus Virus

vV9pnTOh.jpg

Better known as Nora from Noragami. She has many names. Nora, Mizuchi, Hiiro etc. (This one is one of my fave drawings).

WWJpDyDh.jpg

Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler or Kuroshitsuji. This dude has a big fanbase.

NK7XZMMh.jpg

Azuma from Sekai Oni. (One of my faves drawing).

EuW21Zhh.jpg

The most fastest drawing I made. Partly because I was lazy and gradually lost interest in copying the original image so I made differences in her positions, eyes and hand so it'll look a bit original at least. Gumi or Megpoid from Vocaloid.

AWGdXQWh.jpg

My OC (Original Character). She's not what I envisioned her to be but this is just a sketch so I might change her looks and clothing again.

Some old drawings I made from way back. First pic is when I was lazy so it's not well defined. Second pic is old too. I first thought it didn't look good but looking back now, I think it's not so bad.

BrXdcVgh.jpg

toYHP5ph.jpg

Zeirbah

Ah, nice! I also draw anime too, so I have a few drawings and even one where m y character has the HDR. Some of these drawings are currently being edited, although it was completed last month. The most recent one shows me holding the Hyper Dimensional Resonator, talking to a character from a game with a very similar name as the HDR.

WP_20160517_003.jpg
WP_20160517_002.jpgWP_20160517_001.jpg

Last edited:

Ayano

Your art is very nice! I especially like Nora..
I know this thread is kind of inactive but is there a thread where members can share their art rather than having to make individual ones for themselves?
I love drawing and I'm sure a lot of other members do to so it would be nice if there was one :meow:

Miscellaneous

After not drawing for a long time, I finally got the motivation to draw again! Here's another batch:

My OC:

RnAa1gah.jpg

I wanted to color her but she got ruined so here's a pic of her in pencil and another in ink before she got ruined:

tla1Jhjh.jpg

qLf1Yq8h.jpg

Someone in IG asked me if I can draw Naruto characters (I chose Hinata) and I said I'd try so here's a badass-looking Hinata:

Cn0MYbyh.jpg