My daughter needs help

zivauri

Ok, here's something more. I did my word research with the words you provided,' psychics that are stuck' - sometimes an energy or whatever will say the truth if you 'decode' ; and what I got was an indication that you should get your pituitary gland checked. It is known as the master gland, and controls a great deal of what happens in the body. I looked up pituitary and hearing voices, and it seems that some people have had this problem. Of course the docs think they are crazy, we figured that. The thing is, as you said, they can really see the future- and affect things. I suspect that some of the hormones usually produced by the pituitary are lacking, and that they are the ones which provide us humans with a screen to protect us from energies and powers that we are not ready for . My info also seems to state that the pineal/pituitary combination when used in certain ways gives us access to extraterrestrial types , or should I rather say, gives them access to us. If you don't want that, I would either go to a doctor who is not too mainstream, (we don't want too many drugs!!!) and Google about it, and do some of the youtube stuff I mentioned, Over and Out!

I second that, avoid mainstream at first...I'd try and hunt down a doc who is trained from the east. You most likely wont be looked at as "crazy"
Then again who knows.

Just limit you and your childs personal liability (freedoms) by presenting this to an eastern trained MD. Even then I'd tred lightly until you get a grasp on how they are reacting to you

Just some thoughts, I'm not sure what the right move is.

If it is voice to skull you'll have to do some research first to see who to contact. I know communities exist , you just have to do your research.
Stay safe
Much love

You DO NOT know, so please do not state things like this.

It's demonic possession and nothing more.

It can be plenty of things. It can be a psych disoder, pyhosomatic, technological (voice to skull or whatever), implants , etc.

No need to glitch out and revert to demons immediately.

Saying its possession & NOTHING MORE is disengious to the original poster who is going through this mess. It can be a variety of things.

You're just not worth my time. You are too far gone and an extremist to boot. Yes it could be some of things you mention but it is not definite.

You have never even met them and claim to have all the answers.

Religions bad mmmkay and you are a fine example of why.

Making assumptions as fact instead of it being a possibility is dangerous. Stop being such a babbling know it all
Period, the end

I could care less what religion you follow or anyone else's for that matter. I respect everyone's right to practice how they wish in life so your assumptions are wrong and based in theory via extremism not fact.

I'll say again you've never met the girl and neither have I. So how come your so sure ? You can not provide me any logical response to this for one simple reason, you've never met the girl.

What most compassionate people care about others well being and security. (Me)

Extremists say things like it can only be demons and I know it because of my faith. (You)

How hard is it to comprehend that it
could be one of many things? And not ONLY demons like you state.

Your extremism impacts your ability to think critically and analyze the situation properly.

By saying bluntly it is demons nothing more, nothing less is doing a disservice to someone who is asking for our advice and help.

I'll say again, it could be but what you say (demons/spiritual warfare/etc) but it certainly can be many other things.

Ignore me or dont either way it doesn't impact my life one iota.

This was all just to make sure the OP is presented all available options to her poor daughter.

No need for me to pretend I have all the answers because I know I dont for one simple reason I'm not a doctor and I've never even met the girl.

Cirrus

Spiritual warfare is real. In the very beginning before the physical creation of creation, we all existed in spiritual form. *All of us* were brought together for a discussion with God, Jesus and Lucifer.

Isn't Christ actually God? So Jesus' plan would then align with God's plan. What part of the Bible is this from?

I do hope you try my suggestion consistently to in order to see if it yields any positive outcome for you. 1. It is free. 2. It is between yourself and God, which creates a safe space for you to heal. 3. It takes only an effort. That is it. Today you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

This is an option that @Jeremy87 should consider, but, when a child is involved, keeping your mind open to all alternatives like @MeditationSync suggested, may be the best plan. Unfortunately, even with psychosis sometimes drugs don't work as intended for a myriad of reasons.