My name is Harte

Harte

My name is Harte

Hi everyone. Been on the forum for a few days now (some of you have responded to me) and realized I probably should have posted here first. Sorry.

I've been interested in general and special relativity for about 20 years after having read Einstein's "The Evolution of Physics". The applications to time travel are well known amongst most of you I am sure.

I am a devout fan of Ray Bradbury but ironically I'm as conservative as Heinlein. Be aware that I consider the paranormal and supernatural as a lot of mumbo jumbo. Some of you have already deduced this from my posts, no doubt.

Time travel is a fascinating subject to me in that it is definitely possible. I am also extremely interested in the ridiculous truths of quantum mechanics and I wish someone had told me about them when I was in college. It would have made Neils less Bohring:) .

I haven't had time to look at a lot of the forum yet, but I will. My connection is dial-up and my ISP is lousy. I get knocked off about twice an hour.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Harte

CaryP

Re: My name is Harte

Welcome to the plantation Harte. Like the posts by you I've seen so far. Sorry, can't help you with most of the science. Check that. Not any of the science. Bradbury is a good author, but I'm not familiar with Bohring. Bummer about your dial up. Blows the big one, but glad you're here.

Cary