Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

I will be furnishing readers with a fuller explanation of the intricate workings and theories behind the Chronos Velocipede.

Lord Henry

ok
so it was a psychic amplifier and didn't travel with ya.

No, I have the device and there is a mental element to it. But I need to work out a way to reverse the polarity in order to go back in time.

Last edited:

JasperMoon

I don't know how to help, but if you were working with Tesla, it is very possible you were able to travel through time. He was working on that around the time he died. The government confiscated all his papers, I gather from the Ancient Aliens episode on him.

Lord Henry

I'm about to tell a tale that I expect Hans Christian Andersen would have no difficulty in treating as a fairytale. But I assure you it is based on facts. I was in my potting shed running tests on the Chronos Velocipede. It was raining heavily outside. In deep solitary thought about what it would be like in the distant future. The potting shed was struck by lightning. There was a loud noise and I was rendered unconscious. When I awoke I found myself surrounded in a thick mist. The ground was warm and there was electric sparks in the air. When the mist cleared, I found myself and some items from the potting shed chair, writing bureau, heavy safe etc. Had now been transported to a field along with the Chronos Velocipede. I later discovered with a mixture of trepidation and excitement to another time. I was as they say, no longer in Kansas anymore.

Last edited:

dh1

Fascinating. Another gentleman here says they can view the future internet due to an interaction of infrared and lightning.

Lightning is also used in alchemical experiments, a grounded aerial is raised above a mixture of elements during an electrical storm. When lightning strikes the materials vitrify into glass and gold.

Well obviously your system survived the lightning. Today any modern instrument's electronics would be destroyed you would be stuck here. So that's at least good news.

You can utilize the hdr as a backup system if you cannot figure out your device. Can go back or forwards 500yrs.

Do you think you've ended up in a parallel universe in our present time? Have you checked history for any deviances that you don't remember?

Last edited:

Tron1

Wow with not much electricity how would one from such era actually time travel even if he says he's got a time machine that wouldn't work without plutonium. Which is basically melted light which turns into copper if you freeze it properly. What do i know. This story is fabricated he has no plot.

dh1

again you're making an inconclusive conclusion. there's no evidence one way or another yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.