My personal encounter with the beings!

Keroscene

Re: My personal encounter with the beings!

I would say I was laughing at the entire story in general, and focusing on a part that I thought was funny. The sexual assault part is classic in abduction stories, and is often played upon when people are joking. I've must of read and heard hundreds of abduction stories. I've never read one that involved an anti-psychotron beam though, unless of course your reading alot of comic books. I could pick out other obvious statments and show how they are funny to me but probably isn't appropriate and would just be a little wierd to do anyways. (If you want me to believe your story, don't reference comic books.)

I do agree if anyone thinks they have been sexually assaulted by ANYTHING or ANYONE they should seek serious help ASAP. I think alot of people might use sexually related abduction stories as a way of venting their personal problems but I don't think the aliens have as much of an interest in our sexual reproduction as we humans do. I would never make fun of a victim of sexual assault, or an abductee, but I will make fun with funny stories. To be honest, I don't think the person who wrote this was ever sexually assaulted, or they would'nt have been so open and vivid about the details.

I don't know how much more information can come to light, besides a couple of references to comic books, sexual innuendo, and other popular science fiction. What makes you so sure it wasn't written to be funny?

JayTheHero

I'm not sure it wasn't written to be funny...I'm just saying that if it was serious (which we don't really know, despite the obvious odd wordings from comic books), it might not be a good idea to laugh at it. And the entire alien abduction phenomena has been likened to rape, not on the basis of aliens sexually assaulting humans, but more on the basis of being taken against your will to an unknown area and subjected to humiliating procedures, which you are powerless to stop. It doesn't matter if it really happened or not, to them it may very well SEEM real, which means that it is the same as if it truly did happen.

Tw0mey

Lol "the eyes... oh the eyes!"

bahahaha

looks like he disappeared off the face of the earth... "literally"

Maggot7

U would die if went to the fifth dimension they got demons there man they will kill YOU

JayTheHero

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maggot7\")</div>
U would die if went to the fifth dimension they got demons there man they will kill YOU[/b]

*blinks*

The fifth dimension? I've never heard reference to it.

As far as I'm concerned, we have demons here that will kill us too :)

psychic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"SucksBBS\")</div>
okay I have to admit I am really nervous about telling u this, cause its the first time ive ever told anyone my story, but i think u guys will understand...

the night of nov. 8, 1998 is a day i will remember til the day i die... i was lying in bed, when at about 3:00 am i remember hearing a strange sound in the sky. i live in a rural community, and looking out onto a nearby field i saw strange lights flashing repeatadly. it was odd, but i figured it was just a plane or i was dreaming or something so i went back to bed.

i don't know how much time passed, but later i awoke with a sense of overwhelming terror... i sensed a presence in the room. i looked to the end of my bed and was overwhelmed with sheer dread when i saw what can only be described as an 'entity'. the entity pierced my astral soul with what felt like some sort of modulated transdimensional thought beam, and before i knew it, i was travelling through the 5th dimension... shortly after, i found myself in a room on what i believe was some sort of craft, strapped to a table.

the room was bright white with only neural interface transmitters on the walls. surrounding me were 6 entities. they were about 4 feet high, grey skin and the eyes... oh the eyes! dark black discs, souless discs!

one of the entities initiated telepathic contact with me, and identified itself as what i can best describe as \"Mbongo\". in fear, i projected a white astral shield around me. the entities recoiled, but one of them used some sort of phased anti-psychotron beam to disipate my only means of protection! i asked the entities what they wanted with me, and \"Mbongo\" replied in my thoughts \"to harvest the lives of the future\"...

this is the most difficult and tramatic part for me... you see, at this point i was... anally and genitally... violated by the entities. they stuck a cold metal machine into my anus, and stimulated my penis until i ejaculated repeatadly. the pain and humiliation was unbearable. the entities were also extracting some sort of fluid from my spine! finally, i blacked out.

when i came too i was back home. i wouldve thought it a dream if not for what happened the next day...

first, i found bruises and strange marks on my body. but that was just the beginning, at about 4:00pm the next day, i was visited by strange men in black suits. one man introduced hismelf as \"Agent Shep of the NSA\" and said that if i ever spoke of what i had seen, i would disappear off the face of teh earth... \"literally.\"

and so for the past 7 years i've hid my terrible secret from family and friends. it scarred me, but alas it is out in the blue. what do yall think about my experience? it certainly was a lifechanging event for me![/b]

I had almost the EXACT same experience as you in 1990.I don't trust the
"greys" though and what they tell people.Their agenda is somewhat
of a mistery.