My Personal use of the Super HDR by Steven Gibbs and aided by SE-5 for Specific Instructions

Scar

Part I...

Wow! Maybe I should just write a book. I want to add my small testimony, I don't know if what was experienced was (AstralTime Travel), (OBE Time Travel), (Physical Time Travel). I had experienced the OBE Time Travel using the Gibbs Super HDR and I also used the HDR prior to being caught up in a rogue time vortex. Here's the thing, if you can experience anyone of these trips using either the Gibbs HDR or some other kind of Radionic Device be happy with it!

I have an Gibbs HDR, in fact, I have two of them. The first is a 1995 model and it works like I just purchased it and the 2018 model, when Steven stopped making the caduceus coil and used copper foil around the inside of his unit. I've used them alternately, whatever I felt like doing at the time. I had a real "Dimensional" travel using my vehicle one evening and it just wasn't me! I was going to pickup my wife at work;

It was about 35 miles one way on a country route that I drove hundreds of times I used prior to going to pick up my wife like usual, I used the 1995 HDR this one particular evening. I used it for 10-15 minutes. I shut everything down and I lied down and must have fallen into a quick trance state. I found myself at the Dining Table with my wife talking about my experiences.

Steven Gibbs was correct, when using the HDR on a continuous basis, sooner or later you will run into yourself as you are jumping into other time dimensions. He also told me, try real hard not to talk with your double.

Remember when I was using the HDR, my wife was 35 miles away working at the time of this vision. As I was talking to her at the dinning table in this trance state, someone and to be exact another "me" came out of thin air! I looked at him or my other self and patted him on his stomach and said, your getting quite plump; at the time I had a 32 inch waist but now it's 42 inches. He, look at me and said, "I am going to send you somewhere and no one will ever find your again!" I thought that to be strange and he walked past us both of us and disappeared, like he appeared earlier in thin air.

The alarm woke me up and it took several minutes to reach for quasi-normal thinking. I looked at the time and I had 45 minutes to pickup my wife. I jumped into the car and headed East on a country road that goes straight to the interstate that I needed to take, to go to her place of work. This was not going to be an ordinary trip as I will soon be finding out this particular evening!

I was around 15 miles into my trip and my radio was getting static sounding. I looked down to see if I could change the channel and I quickly looked up to make sure nothing was heading my way. What I saw put a huge lump in my throat! I was looking around and I didn't recognize where I was at! I said, "What is going on here, where am I? Did you ever experience as child being lost, then you can sympathize with me how hopeless I felt. I never asked for this to happen!

I'm not sure why I couldn't enjoy the experience; I was always studying time travel and what I was going to do when it happened! But what happened to me that evening can't be classified as "time" travel. I never anticipated this kind of traveling when driving my car.

The more I drove into this, the more I was disoriented as to where my position was on this country road. I looked at my clock and the time was reading at 25 minutes left to get to her job. Now what! Is my clock off, nothing seems to be working whatsoever. My mind was racing back and forth, more worried if I was late picking up my wife to go home. Like I stated, I never aimed for or even thought of physical dimensional traveling. I don't call this a "time" travel event , yet I can describe it as a "Dimensional" split of time and space.

I glanced off the road for a second or so and usually on the right of this highway are pastures and rolled hay. Not tonight! There were weird type of Geographical shapes and sizes! Twilight Zone? I quickly look ahead on the road but couldn't see through the dense fog that showed all the sudden. I slowed down and time was racing and I know how upset my wife becomes when I am late picking her up. Isn't that something, here I am experiencing something that most people strive for and yet my mind was focused on my wife!

Now I only had ten minutes and I was still, according to my trip odometer, 20 miles away from the Interstate. Panic began to sink in and my heart was beating in my chest. Thoughts were racing fast and do you know I never thought for a moment I entered into a dimensional rift! This didn't come to mind until I picked up my wife later. In the mean while, I got to a point I was praying to find a way out of this. Hopelessness is eery all by itself, in situations like this!

I noticed each time I took my eyes off the road indirectly to tune the radio or look at the time, something in a flash would change and it was so seamless. In fact, it was too perfect and natural. I never considered time traveling or dimensional traveling would be so smooth.

I look down at the radio and the station came back and I looked up, no fog, no geographical shapes and odd things. The haystacks reappeared to my right. It was hard to take all of what I experienced in perspective. Yet the weird thing happened, I looked at the clock in my car and it showed I had only ten minutes to show up but I was according to where I was at the time, about twenty miles away from the interstate. How was I going to tell my wife. I looked down for a moment at my speed and looked back up and there was the interstate!

No way!! When I came out of that craziness I was approximately 20+ miles away from the interstate because I recognized where I was, finally. Yet, taking my eyes off the road for a split second and looking back up I was where I was suppose to be in an instant! Twenty miles in a instant! Nah! There's got to be some kind of explanation. I was not on medications nor was I drinking!

But I was happy to be five minutes early to pick up my wife, but it doesn't end there. I picked up my wife and I began to tell the story after using the Gibbs HDR. She was amazed and she told me you are lucky you were early! LOL. We drove back on the Interstate and took an exit , that rural road that I travel on that goes straight through our town. We entered into a low level fog once more, so I had to slow down to 50 mph.

When I picked up my wife from work, we had no idea that vortex would still be lingering in the area we had to drive through! I was busy discussing what had happened to me, trying to make sense out of it, until we were passed up my two fellow Officers!

A car came up behind us and they passed us beeping, they were two of my co-Officers I worked with and they were clean out of sight. I was only going 50 mph because gas was nearly $4.00 per gallon at the time and having driving through this low level fog! This got me nervous because of what happened when I drove through a fog on my way to pickup my wife. I didn't want her to start worrying or facing the fear of helplessness like I did.

I think were were 20 miles plus away from home and another crazy car passed us up at a very fast speed. We got home finally and settled down to figure out what happened. The next day I went to work and the two Officers pulled me off to the side in private. The one Officer was ashen white and the other was looking all around ,keeping anyone away, while the other Officer was talking to me.

One of them said, "Are you still messing around with that crazy time machine we been hearing about all week"? I told him I use it once or twice a day. He said, " Quit playing around with fire"! "Do you remember we beeped at you when we passed you up around 60mph at the beginning of the trip?" I said, yeah, I waved to you as you passed. "When we passed you the first time, we were about 6-10 miles ahead of you after that!

When I came to work the next day, I would have never dreamed anyone else would be remotely affected while I used my SuperHDR. I can see probably my wife, since she is always with me for the most part. You have to remember this machine is a random time machine. It can't be perfectly tuned. This leaves us "pot luck"!

The Officer continued: "As we were talking to each other we came up to a car driving slowly and we passed them up and my partner pointed and said, look who's there! We were passing you up the second time and there was no way you could have passed us as you and I were the only ones on the road and you never changed your speed!

So please said the Officer, stop playing with our lives and get rid of that damn machine"! They both walked away! The story never came up in any conversation since then. I told my wife what I think happened and I am sure Steven Gibbs would have agreed with me, that it was the very same rogue vortex tuned into my energetic body that was primed using the Super HDR...We still don't know everything about this machine the HDR from Gibbs. It's been 10 years and I am still experiencing different things and events, which I consider as normal now a days!

Going home and them following us, both my wife and I and the other car was caught up in that same low level fog that transported my vehicle without us knowing in a split second or in a blink of the eye, gaining 10-15 miles over the car that put us back that far at the beginning. As far as we were concerned we kept our current speed and trajectory to home. We never felt any different or seen on our way home any dimensional shifts because we were still within it looking out.

When the Officers passed me up again, I told my wife they probably pulled over because of the fog and were jaw jacking back and forth. Everything we experienced on our way home was pretty much normal. Yet, it wasn't normal to the two Officers who had to pass me up again!

Now they were again behind us and eventually passing us up! I called Steve about it and he told me it happens frequently to him and Carl Novella if one uses such a device all the time. Believe me when I tell you this, you all are excited to time travel, using your HDR and rightly so! You vested monies to do so. I was happy with the Astral Time Traveling and spontaneous OBE's a couple times a month. I certainly don't look to do any "Physical Time Traveling", and for good reasons, you will have no control using this device.

But don't think for a minute if this phenomena happens to you, that you are prepared for it, you will not be prepared for it!! These rogue vortexes come and go like tornado! Does it happen all the time? No! This type of trip is a throw of the dice! Nothing can be prepared ahead of time when using a device like the SuperHDR. I never known where I was going to end up at when using the HDR.

In the coming years ahead of the experience and I had many of them, some not as dramatical but fun and interesting just the same. The one that interested me the most was when I purchased the SE-51000 from Don Paris...I kid you not it was not cheap! With my DarkField Microscope Live Blood and the SE-5 Remote Broadcaster and the SE-5 itself was around $7000.00.

This software of the SE-5 is not a radionic software that are advertised on web. This software is the doorway into the SE-5's CPU. The SE-5 is the unit that does the actual broadcasting not the software.

I just wanted you all to know before you venture to purchase such a device. The SE-5 and The SE-5 Remote Broadcaster is $5,200.00! The Microscope which proves my elixirs are real and are making physical changes in the liquids by sending "Information" into it; costs $1007.00 by itself. I have a programmed laser that I use to shine on the fruit. What is happening, the IDF's programmed into laser is now being broadcast or transfers by the photon beam focusing on the fruit for one hour everyday and being water.

This is just trivial information...But what I want tell you, I created a SE-5 written "Worded" tuning program to broadcast to myself 24/7. The tuning consisted of Time Traveling to Area 51. But I had several conditions that had to be met before doing so. I want you all to know this was an experiment, which included my 1995 SuperHDR from Steven Gibbs. I had no conceivable thoughts this would have worked the way it did for me!

I had to type the tuning with (+)'s and (-)'s near the command requests and upon completion I set the SE-5 tuning dial to the 50% to broadcast, we do this because the requests have both positive and negative programming tunings. The Negative "wording" had a minus beside it in the software program and anything with the Plus in front of it was what I wished to happen! This is extremely important! I didn't want to meet MIB's or any type of Security Personnel or CIA or SS or any other type of Security! I did want to visit the big hangar in Area 51 and to see some of the captured down UFO crafts as well.

When your running such a program 24/7 one tends to forget about it after a few days into the broadcasting. I only used the HDR for 10 minutes each evening before going to bed. I know for sure the SE-5 created the backdrop and the HDR more than likely opened the space/time rift to get me there. After about the second week, my wife asked, is your SE-5 still running, you haven't been using it lately.. Yikes you right I shut the program down and looked over the program (Worded) tuning and everything on those instructions were existing where the HDR placed me! This was incredible!

Once I created the "structural link " to the SE-5 and making sure the SE-5 shows me how long to run such a program and it showed me how many hours it would need to be ran for manifestation and the running time between each tuning, the SE-5 showed me fifteen seconds between each tuning and 100 hour run time! It took around two weeks or so using the SE-5 broadcasting and using the HDR for ten minutes every night and tunings 24/7. I am not sure whether I was in the body our out of the body, when I arrived to Area 51.

I found myself on the tarmac facing a huge hangar in broad daylight with the words Area 51 printed on the semi-open hangar door. I looked around wondering where everyone was, especially the security. At the time, it never occurred to me that I wanted to be here. I just accepted that I was where I was at the moment. I walked into the hangar and it was like any other plane hangar, with no planes but what I saw ahead of myself was an elevator. I walked toward the elevator still wondering where everyone was at, I pushed the button and it opened and I stepped in.

I pushed the "LL" button, I guess Lower Level floor and the doors closed and it wasn't more than 6-8 seconds the elevator stopped and the doors opened and I walked out. I looked around and seen exposed hanging of electrical wiring from the ceilings, it looked like there was small repairs being done but now it seemed like when I appeared in the area, it's like everyone dropped what they were doing and left before I arrived. I seen the step ladder under wiring and a hot cup of coffee sitting on the top of the ladder still smoking out of the cup but no one around. Some of the wires were causing jettison sparks off and on.

When I was where I wanted to go, I had no conscious awareness at that moment that my HDR and SE-5 is what brought me there in the first place. It was like everything was created and setup to fulfill my "worded" tuning program.

I came up to a work bench and seen some electronic tools I recognized and some that I never seen before and again it looked like whoever was working at the bench, they just dropped everything they were doing and walked off somewhere. There were oscilloscopes and electronic testers and meter and a strange type hieroglyphics on a piece of a long metal bar.

Something caught my eyes, it was a square block which looked like aluminum and inside that block was a cut out of a hand that had only three fingers and each finger was about one or two inches in width! The block was light like feather and it had a cold touch like any other metal would feel when you pick it up.

Then I looked at this big thing under a heavy tarp two feet from the bench, it was like canvass material, very difficult to move around. It had a rope or cable that attached to a loop on top the canvas and it ran all the way to the high beam and down the other side and was tied off on a hook. I lifted the canvas the best I could and to be sure; I saw it was a disk shape craft but not sure if it was human made or alien made.

It was easy to prove the SE-5 had a big part in this travel, all I had to do to prove it was, look at the tuning program I created in the first place. There we have it , the SE-5 did exactly what I wanted it todo! The HDR, there wasn't anything remarkable to mention.

I eventually awakened, if I was asleep in the first place. Later that afternoon I went into the SE-5 software and opened my TT protocol I designed and went through the list of the pluses what I wanted to see and experiences and the minus what I didn't want to see or experience. As I went through each one I could hardly believe my eyes! It was précised and the SE-5 made sure every word I wrote would come to pass!

Everything I saw was and had a (+) near it. No one was around because I didn't want any security being around and that was one of my (-)'s. I was beside myself never really thinking it would happen in general and now it happened with all the specifics I had written down in my protocol. Now I am working on "Hologram" programming.

Imagine running my Time Travel protocol all on to a single holographic chip and attaching that chip directly to my body and probably right over my third eye while I sleep. So far the preliminary work is encouraging but needs more research. I can free up the SE-5 because I purchased the SE-5 Remote Broadcasting Unit it will do all the hard work of broadcasting the chip information, freeing my SE-5 for other types of programming!

Thanks for Reading this!

Last edited:

Scar

wait till you get caught up in a rogue vortex! You ain't seen nothing yet!

What is all this? I believe I've just started my "initiation phase" within time travelling. What is the original HDR? Why am I so intrigued? I want to know all of this. :)

KaitoNishijou

What is all this? I believe I've just started my "initiation phase" within time travelling. What is the original HDR? Why am I so intrigued? I want to know all of this. :)
Hi there and welcome to the forum! I'm sorry but I'm no help as I'm trying to figure out what the HDR is myself :(
Just wanted to welcome you, nothing more.

Scar

wait till you get caught up in a rogue vortex! You ain't seen nothing yet!
Is there a difference between the original HDR and the Super HDR? :unsure:

The only differences are the tuning pots, the 1995 have the guitar numbers from "0"-"9" and the 2018 have no numbers. The 1995 has hand wound cadences coil and the 2018 has copper foil lining through out the inside casing. Other than that they work the same.

Scar

Hi there and welcome to the forum! I'm sorry but I'm no help as I'm trying to figure out what the HDR is myself :(
Just wanted to welcome you, nothing more.

Thank you kindly and don't worry we are all continuing to learn everyday, once you think you figured it out, it changes on you! All a person can do is use it and be patient!

Glad to meet you