My phone just jumped off the hook...?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
My phone just jumped off the hook...?

Okay something really weird just happened to me.

I was going out to the kitchen to get a snack or something, and the phone over on the little table literally just JUMPED off of it's hook.

This is the kind of phone I have (only it's black, not white)
GE-29263GE1.jpg

There's no way it could have fallen off or anything since it was just sitting right on top of it's cradle, and I saw the sucker pop up about 3 inches up, like there was a little firecracker under it or something.

What the hell happened?

Lucidus

Re: My phone just jumped off the hook...?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
Okay something really weird just happened to me.

I was going out to the kitchen to get a snack or something, and the phone over on the little table literally just JUMPED off of it's hook.

This is the kind of phone I have (only it's black, not white)
GE-29263GE1.jpg

There's no way it could have fallen off or anything since it was just sitting right on top of it's cradle, and I saw the sucker pop up about 3 inches up, like there was a little firecracker under it or something.

What the hell happened?[/b]

Any thunderstorms or lightning in the area?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Nope, the weather is pretty nice...

Weather.ca says there is the risk of thunder showers, but there's been nothing at all like that around here. Just some overcast skies and a nice comfortable temperature.

thenumbersix

like there was a little firecracker under it or something.

What the hell happened?[/b]

do you have kids, that like playing with firecrackers or something :)

darkbreed

strange, last night i had a kind of similar experience. I was sitting in front of my computer and a glass with a spoon in it standing on my table. Suddenly the spoon jumped inside the glass so violently it made me jump as well

Lucidus

I only have two guesses.

1. some kind of powersurge.
2. geological activity.

In both cases, was anything else effected?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Nope, nothing else was affected. I thought maybe the cat had gotten tangled in the wire or something, but I found her sleeping on the bed...

Lucidus

Nope, nothing else was affected. I thought maybe the cat had gotten tangled in the wire or something, but I found her sleeping on the bed...[/b]

Humm. so the cat was not visually disturbed. That can pretty much rule out geological movement as most animals will respond to it.

Also, on the paranormal side, don't most animals have a "sensitivity" or something to that sort of thing?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yeah, I've read stories about animals that can "see" ghosts or spirits. Our cat is kind of a retard though so I wouldn't put it past her to be completely oblivious ;)