My possible Atlantean Dream of the past

snowfalls4ever

Had an extremely vivid dream the other night ( i have these from the future and distant past on rare occasion) where I was in a flying machine with clear glass windows on both sides ...accompanied by my dog, top and bottom clear glass or a similarly material but probably more durable ...where i intuitively sensed I flew over the Atlantic and into North Africa...Mauritania by towards geography and landed into my homeland...roughly 10-15,000 years ago. There was gigantic parking lots , mostly empty but with occasional parked flying vehicles. There were structures, with Egyptian like artifacts in front of them (like a gold Sphinx, lots of gold items, swords, gold tombs, jewelry,etc). I go inside into what appears to be a futuristic type hotel, where I show them my tattoe’d ID to stay overnight in a room. Aliens from other planets coexisted with humans and everyone seemed in harmony and friendly with one another . The inside seemed very futuristic with flatscreen TVs (without the material screens) on walls everywhere . The landscape in this area was arid, dry, occasional trees..like a desert but had circular pools of water from what I remember . The air was very, very pure as was the water, dark blue skies . Last thing I remember was the whole area being inundated with water and going underwater , where I went underwater and slowly drowned..before I woke up. From my research (bright side on YouTube has great videos that mesh with my,dream ). I’m thinking this was former Atlantis, as I was an Atlantean. Just thought I’d share ;)

Last edited: