My second UFO sighting May 15 2007

RobertRiplie

It was May 15th 2007 location was Moosehead Lake I was staying with a family member at his cabin on the water at Moosehead Lake, I woke up in the middle of the night and went outside and stood on the end of his dock. It was roughly 1 a.m. I saw what I thought at first was a boat but then I realize that it was gliding above the water. I got scared as soon as I saw it cuz it was the same type a triangle craft that I had seen in 1997 it was gliding above the water small little lightning bolts seem to be zapping the water. It's slowly glide it over towards the dock, the doc below my feet seem to be vibrating slightly the ship was probably only 20 feet from me. The craft went up higher from the water and floated directly over the dock. I look down at my feet because of the vibration of the dock and noticed that the soles of my shoes we're good quarter of an inch off of the wood of the dock there was a support pillar to my left with a rope tied to it meant to tie down a boat so I just grabbed onto the rope. I lashed the rope around my wrist. The craft was directly over me and I felt myself moving upwards not like I was being pulled up into the craft but like I was in the anti gravity area produced by the craft I was able to pull my knees up to my chest for some reason I felt that that would be more safer so I was this fetal ball floating above a dock. The rope around my wrist was stopping me from floating away from the dock. The craft started floating away from me, and as it did I felt my body becoming heavier so I stretched myself out and as it floated away I got closer to the wood of the dock till I was standing on my own feet again slowly watching the craft drift off over the tree line

Itheblaze

This being the 2nd time, are there other family members seeing these ships? I hear they repeatedly abduct in the same family line from generation to generation.

RobertRiplie

No my other family member was just my uncle he was there and I was there but he was passed out drunk at the time I don't know if anybody else on Moosehead saw it. There was never any report about in the newspaper or anything but that's not really all that uncommon for my state because a lot of stuff doesn't end up in the newspaper here cuz we have kind of a stick to our own mentality about a lot of things

RobertRiplie

I wake up with weird marks on my body all the time like scratches and little red dots but I figured it was from scratching while I was asleep or maybe an insect bite

RobertRiplie

You might have a bed bug infestation problem.
No. I don't have a bed. But I have very dry skin and I have cats and I don't trim my finger nails very well.
I sleep on a Japanese futon which is just some bamboo slats connected with rope with a thick blanket on top of it

Last edited:

Itheblaze

Dr. Roger Leir heads two surgical teams that removes Alien Implants. Not saying that's the case here. But since you were almost abducted, I would at least have a read.

RobertRiplie

Dr. Roger Leir heads two surgical teams that removes Alien Implants. Not saying that's the case here. But since you were almost abducted, I would at least have a read.
I don't think that they were trying to abduct me I just think I was inside the ships gravitational field

Itheblaze

Why then did the ship move and go directly overhead to where you were? Then you start floating upwards. Why didn't some of the water or pond foliage float up too.? It sounds it was directed just on you.