My theory

deanw

I don't think anyone thougth about this before.I made up this theory and I haven't told it to anyone so far.So what if,aliens do visited our planet,made some crop circles,as a way to communicate with us(somehow)and us(smartass humans) we started to copy their signs all over the planet.So,what if those real crop circles are a warning or something? and their afraid to make the big entrance on earth,like landing near the pentagon(like in "Mars Attacks" movie),for a direct conversation because they don't know our reaction,which could be: "Oh no! We're under attack,nuke them! fast!".I'v seen an "Unexplaid Mysteries" episode with ufos over nuclear bases,thats where my theory got completed.
So I think I said it all...Now,what do you think?

Rosco..Jones

We kill each other. We kill what may be other intelligent species on our planet.
If it were me, I feel safer just being an observer.

HDRKID

TAKEN FROM http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/article.aspx?cp-documentid=30993839

3.The Aliens Are Coming: Mid-dinner, look up, startled, at someone at a table nearby. Pretend like you’re very afraid. When your date asks you what’s wrong, tell him you’ve just seen a hybrid. “Like a car?” he asks. “No!!!” you whisper. “Like a half-man, half-alien, sent here to colonize the human population??????” If he doesn’t ask for the bill immediately, can you send me his number? Because he actually sounds like someone I might be interested in. (<3 Mulder <3)

They want to laugh at you. Truth is aliens are real and gov knows about what is going on.