My training 'report'

kurisu

So I'm trying to train my own psychic abilities

First Try
4/12/12 - 1:09AM : I decided to try to move a pencil so I started with breathing and, trying to clear my mind after a few minutes I opened my mind and, focused on nothing more then, moving the pencil. At first I try'd to spin it ( from the center counter clock ) however that didn't work at all. After that I decided to focus on moving it from the tip rather then center. After trying this for a while the pencil started looking "distorted" it was waving and, looked like it was bending after that the pencil tipped ( didn't even tip all the way ) then, fell back on it's same side however I'm sure that it actually did. When I looked at the pencil it didn't seem distorted or changed from it's original state
Add: I started watching it and, am still watching it to make sure that the fan or something didn't push it however it hasn't moved since then.
Add: I just noticed it but, the pencil moved in the opposite direction as the fan ( the fan is moving from right to left ) while the pencil tipped left.

Second Try
4/12/12 - 1:41AM : This time I try'd the same thing again I spent a while telling myself I can move it and, visualized it tipping over ( rather then twisting around ) after opening my eyes and, focusing on the pencil ( for a few minutes ) it was lightly wiggling left and, right ( and, i mean lightly ) after that it felt like when i started to get it wiggling my eyes would reject something and, my vision would change then, go to being "cloudy" I'm not sure why but, it kept doing this over and, over then, after a bit i kept trying to get it to tip over however this time rather then tipping it was wiggling by moving forward. Not a lot i try'd to get the tip of the pencil to the next board ( i have hardwood floors ) but, after moving it a bit i lost focus randomly and, it stopped. =/

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is way interesting, I'm looking forward to reading more of your reports. As Cosmo suggested, I would be interested to see a video of this.

I bet it's pretty easy to get distracted by random stuff, kind of like being distracted while meditating.

kurisu

This is way interesting, I'm looking forward to reading more of your reports. As Cosmo suggested, I would be interested to see a video of this.

I bet it's pretty easy to get distracted by random stuff, kind of like being distracted while meditating.

It's many when im focusing then out of nowhere i just loose focus not sure why lol

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That happens to me when meditating. I wasn't able to find yet what might be causing this. You're very concentrated and focused, then BAM, you just loose it and can't go back to your previously focused state, no matter how hard you're trying.

kurisu

That happens to me when meditating. I wasn't able to find yet what might be causing this. You're very concentrated and focused, then BAM, you just loose it and can't go back to your previously focused state, no matter how hard you're trying.

Ya the good thing is it only takes a few seconds then I can usually get back into however it still bugs me that it happens lol