My UFO sighting in the summer of 1997

RobertRiplie

I remember it well I was 13 years old it was late July of 1997.
I was taking part in a Boy Scout Gymboree not a official one just a few of the local troops getting together from some of the other local towns.
It was a hot night for July. In the middle of the night I had to get up to go pee. We had set up base camp in a field at the bottom of Bradbury mountain right next to a parking lot for Bradbury Mountain. That's where the main base camp was but a few of us didn't feel like that was truly camping because it was right near the parking lot and right near major road so we actually decided to set up our tent on the summit which isn't really that high in reality so we did. So I was standing up on the summit peeing under a rock face. Shortly after that I decided to smoke a cigarette because I was a little 13 year old rebel and as I was standing up there smoking a craft came sliding out over the tree line behind me it was a big black triangle with three red lights on it in each corner and a light blue light in the center it was moving too slow to be a plane it was not shaped the right size to be a blimp it's slowly centered itself about the top of the mountain and then slowly hovered over the summit.
I felt light headed, I felt like I was going to float off the surface of the summit I quickly looked over to where the tents were and I could see them. But nobody else had came out apparently somehow they had slept through this event the summit of the mountain was completely lit up by this blue center light... I felt myself get light headed so myself black out for second blue light on the ship suddenly shut off and it's slowly drift away it drifted away in a way that a hockey puck would look like to a fish that was under the ice a very slow, sideways sliding motion till it slowly slid out of sight over treeline far way or another slope which had to have been about three miles away

TnWatchdog

Now I can see the connection between your post here and your scar thread. If you think of anything else or have any dreams about it, please keep up posted. An interesting experience, for sure.