My writings and musings and fanfictions and fictions and fixins

OakFieldAlienz444

My advice would be, DONT give up the day job, and become a poet :LOL:..
Joking aside, you started up another interesting thread, and iam amazed that some people still remember the twelve episodes of Fawlty Towers...I will personally inform Mr John Cleese and Ms Connie Booth of your interest (y):D..

John Cleese hates being reminded of Fawlty Towers it's one of his pet peeves LOL.
And----we remember because for a brief period of time it was offered on Britbox and some other
channels on Amazon and Roku. Britbox removed it for bogus political correct purposes

PS: I'm aware the majority of my writing sucks, I just have fun trolling. Hint is in my username "TheCrazyPerson44"

OakFieldAlienz444

For anyone interested as to WHERE this wild conspiracy theory comes from (hmm, maybe I should post it in the conspiracy thread JK)
it originated in this book that my mom bought me for my birthday:

OakFieldAlienz444

It's a good book and I recommend it to any Fawlty Towers fan despite the possible tall tale at the end it's a decent fanfic.
It also goes into details about the occult nature of Fawlty Towers.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'll explain my reasoning as follows:

In Skyfall James Bond is shot like ten times sometimes by bad guys and sometimes accidentally by Moneypenny.
He then falls headfirst like ten thousand fathoms into the deep ocean---somehow survives because the intro mermaid silhouettes rescue his ass and then it doesn't even show how he got all the bullets out. The bad guy wanted to be captured just so he could get revenge on M. In the very end we have an aptly named by many Bond fans "Home Alone" scenario where Bond has to defend his home with literally no weapons at all and M is running around with a lantern----and she's supposed to be heading MI6. I just didn't buy Skyfall at all. And the Bond girl had such a small role in it it was retarded. Why Skyfall got so many high ratings is why I don't trust movie critics. It had great cinematography sure but that was literally it, along with a gorgeous song. Why make the entire movie about M anyway? M is a good character but you don't watch Bond movies for M.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

In Spectre, even though we might have a bit of a comic bookish main villain (who by the way is hilarious and CREEPY AS HELL and highly underrated actually, only problem is he didn't get enough screentime) we actually have a more realistic scenario.
A private corporation buying out a government under the guise of helping security when it is actually funding terrorist attacks.
Shit like that literally happens. And then we have the incredible opening scene in Mexico City. Lea Seydoux's Dr. Swann is underrated.
I liked Vesper too, but the thing is Vesper dies in the novel you can't bring her back. And Dr. Swann is an excellent character with a strong backstory and you actually sympathize with her. The scene where she dissasembles a gun and lets Bond know that he doesn't need to teach ehr anything about firearms is one of the best scenes ever. The cinematography is consistently 100% beyond awesome. The movie contains references to every James Bond film ever made and was a literal tribute to every Bond fan like a beautiful cake or wrapped up Christmas package. The only department Skyfall beats it? The song. The song for Spectre kinda sucks but only cuz it's sung by Sam Smith. IF you look up Sofia Karlberg she should have fucking sang it for the movie it's much better.

TimeFlipper

In Spectre, even though we might have a bit of a comic bookish main villain (who by the way is hilarious and CREEPY AS HELL and highly underrated actually, only problem is he didn't get enough screentime) we actually have a more realistic scenario.
A private corporation buying out a government under the guise of helping security when it is actually funding terrorist attacks.
Shit like that literally happens. And then we have the incredible opening scene in Mexico City. Lea Seydoux's Dr. Swann is underrated.
I liked Vesper too, but the thing is Vesper dies in the novel you can't bring her back. And Dr. Swann is an excellent character with a strong backstory and you actually sympathize with her. The scene where she dissasembles a gun and lets Bond know that he doesn't need to teach ehr anything about firearms is one of the best scenes ever. The cinematography is consistently 100% beyond awesome. The movie contains references to every James Bond film ever made and was a literal tribute to every Bond fan like a beautiful cake or wrapped up Christmas package. The only department Skyfall beats it? The song. The song for Spectre kinda sucks but only cuz it's sung by Sam Smith. IF you look up Sofia Karlberg she should have fucking sang it for the movie it's much better.

You will be pleased to know Lea Seydoux is also in the latest 007 movie that premieres in November 2020 :love:..
I first became aware of Lea Seydoux in the lovely movie Midnight In Paris, which is about a time-travelling movie script writer...That movie started a continuing 12 month puzzle for me that i will explain to you another time...However, i will give you a clue...Its all to do with Lea Seydouxs name in the movie, which is the last thing you hear at the end of the movie when she says, my name is..... ;)..

OakFieldAlienz444

I've seen Midnight in Paris I think it's a Woody Allen directed movie if I'm not mistaken. Good movie.
Glad to see another Lea Seydoux fan---she gives it her all and needs credit for being a great actress and doing better at acting than the majority of the Bond women actually (When I say this I just mean in the Bond franchise) save for some exceptions (I do indeed relish some of the other ones too, I love Dianna Rigg who passed recently, Eva Green is a very sexy and good actress, loved Ursula Andress but Lea Seydoux brought something new and should have been recognized more for it).