My writings and musings and fanfictions and fictions and fixins

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah No Time to Die has kind of a wild approach to garnering media attention throwing bait here and there and everywhere,
deceiving people about the plot and the ending and what ultimately happens etc.

I have a strong theory on what actually happens. I have read some sources that are contradictory.
I honestly don't want it spoiled if someone knows. I think my theory is right. I think that in many previous movies
women had to learn to trust Bond----this time Bond will have to learn to trust a woman.

That's only PART of my theory on this new movie.

I also predict it will end on a DEBATABLE cliffhanger. In other words it will not be fully known at the end whether Bond made the right choice. It will be a debated thing and kind of a "gotcha" moment. I don't know where I get this info I channel it.

That---and watching every trailer kinda gives away the entire movie. JK.
Blofeld to me seems to be possibly the one attempting to plant seeds of mistrust in Bond regarding Swann.
That part I could be wrong about. Blofeld might ultimately help Bond but I doubt his motives are pure.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I've seen Midnight in Paris I think it's a Woody Allen directed movie if I'm not mistaken. Good movie.
Glad to see another Lea Seydoux fan---she gives it her all and needs credit for being a great actress and doing better at acting than the majority of the Bond women actually (When I say this I just mean in the Bond franchise) save for some exceptions (I do indeed relish some of the other ones too, I love Dianna Rigg who passed recently, Eva Green is a very sexy and good actress, loved Ursula Andress but Lea Seydoux brought something new and should have been recognized more for it).

Don't forget to watch Midnight In Paris again, and please take note at the end of the movie when Lea speaks her film name, which has been pleasantly haunting me for the past 12 months..

Even when i walked into the charity shop, the very first video I saw on the shelf was Midnight In Paris, I had never seen it or even heard about it before...I instantly knew I was meant to buy it and watch it!..

9680:love:

OakFieldAlienz444

Long may Lea Seydoux live and reign.
Nothing but good is allowed to come your way.
You are loved.

Blue truly is the warmest color.

Last edited: