Confirmed Hoax Mysterious box

Status
Not open for further replies.

mullac998

Did some tests.
1) Box made of a non-ferrite and non-conducting mental. Tested with the continuity setting on a multi-meter and bar magnet.

2) Impervious to heat from a kitchen blowtorch, doesn't even discolour or warm up.

3) Hammer and Chisel proof, not even a scratch. Tried to dent it with a heavy crowbar, no effect.

4) Lock resistant to basic picking.

5) Paper stuck to bottom with a number followed by a space with two further numbers 73

Interested if anyone knows what the marking on the box might mean.

JustMe

Did some tests.
1) Box made of a non-ferrite and non-conducting mental. Tested with the continuity setting on a multi-meter and bar magnet.

2) Impervious to heat from a kitchen blowtorch, doesn't even discolour or warm up.

3) Hammer and Chisel proof, not even a scratch. Tried to dent it with a heavy crowbar, no effect.

5) Paper stuck to bottom with a number followed by a space with two further numbers 73

Wow, that is very mysterious. 1 question though. Why are we meant to care? I know you have a whole story you have planned to drip feed and draw in the gullible, but please cut the crap. I do not believe a single word of what you have said as this is on par with every other thread you ever start. Can everyone read Mullacs previous threads to remind yourself of how much of a serial hoaxer he is. My personal favourite is still the Tesla cane he made up which makes you travel through time when you hit children with it. It’s actually insane that he hasn’t been banned yet. He has a history of making fake accounts and is known to not only be a massive fake, but also to be in contact with the biggest hoaxers ever seen on the forum. Please don’t get drawn into his nonsense.

Wind7

Staff
Did some tests.

Non-conducting Mental?

:oops:

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I did an extreme blow-up of the box (picture)
and if you go to the very bottom mid to right,
there are some dubious nicks apparent that look suspiciously like plaster....Not Metal.

1640202914758.png

I did a net search based upon this picture and came up empty.

Last edited:

JustMe

there are some dubious nicks apparent that look suspiciously like plaster....Not Metal.

View attachment 13119

Are you implying that this may not be a genuine magical box that called to Mullac to find it? How dare you not believe the story of the notorious hoaxer! This is clearly a magical box, owned by Tesla himself, giving off a strange radio frequency, made by aliens from the future. How dare any of you believe any different!

Doc 05

Zenith
Did some tests.

What's the first number? (followed by 73)

More pictures please

Doc 05

Zenith

View attachment 13119

Everybody knows the key hole is always a fake.
Top should slide to release the face from the bottom.
Bottom should then slide down; opening the box.
Or so the puzzle box goes.
Nice box; wish it was bigger. Looks about 4 x 6 inches by the paper towel it is on.
Good job; now where is this Tesla Cane mentioned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.