mystery creatures called pixies in the town of Winton in the uk

steven chiverton

if ive got the name of the town right this man Erwin sanders films these and they are incredible heres a link to one of his videos take a look at the ancient looking rock structures and what's carved on the outside walls nothing like you see on ancient aliens , ive emailed them and dropped them the link they should see this

Wind7

Staff
I like watching things such as this at times.
I have to admit...I was a bit let down as I was waiting for them to
turn all Lilliputian on him where in the very next 'scene' he's tied to the ground like Gulliver!

:):whistle::D

toastwang

very interesting. The pixies to me look kinda like cgi though but I can definitely see them existing in remote wilderness.

steven chiverton

according to google maps the area of wilton has not much large areas of forest for them to be living in so they be concentrated in one area as its surrounded by land with no or not much trees

Wind7

Staff
Indeed, TF.
In this episode of Dr. Who (Tooth and Claw), Queen Victoria creates Torchwood...To help rid the world of Alien Threats
where she then banishes the Doctor from ever returning to (her timeline) the Earth ever again.

I have never witnessed Torchwood, I need to rectify this some day! ;)

"Back at the Torchwood Estate, Victoria tells Lady Isobel that her husband's sacrifice and the ingenuity of his father will live on. The Queen has seen Britain has enemies beyond imagination and will establish an institute to research and fight these enemies: The Torchwood Institute."

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Indeed, TF.
In this episode of Dr. Who (Tooth and Claw), Queen Victoria creates Torchwood...To help rid the world of Alien Threats
where she then banishes the Doctor from ever returning to (her timeline) the Earth ever again.

I have never witnessed Torchwood, I need to rectify this some day! ;)

Series 2, Episode 2

Doctor:​

Tenth Doctor

Companion(s):​

Rose

Featuring:​

Queen Victoria

Main enemy:​

Father Angelo, the Host

Main setting:​

Torchwood House, Aberdeenshire[1], 1879

Key crew​

Writer:​

Russell T Davies

Director:​

Euros Lyn

Producer:​

Phil Collinson

Release details​

Story number:​

Premiere broadcast:​

22 April 2006

Premiere network:​

BBC One

Format:​

1x45-minute Episode

Production code:​

Confidential:​

Fear Factor

Memorable moment​

Another memorable moment​

Behind the scenes video​

Doctor Who television stories
← PreviousNext →
New EarthSchool Reunion
Production order

You may wish to consult Tooth and Claw for other, similarly-named pages.
Tooth and Claw
I wish i could give you more likes for the time you spent on creating your excellent previous thread Windy (y):)..

Last edited: