Mystery of 9 Unknown Men

steven chiverton

we have been brought up on lies and disinformation and even false prophets to and rigged false histories by secret government time travel experiments, the unknown nine men are not real but the council of nine was said to be and they are off world aliens who formed a council which is now the council of nine to protect the earth from outside alien's the secrets of the governments of the world may know it but it leeks to and we learn about it from insiders who speak out

lamdo263

Does anyone know about the mystery of 9 unknown men?
On Darth Vader and a good way to keep out of trouble. Darth Vader as you call him was just some person that was probably kept as a fall-back for an unknown kingdom, so this kingdom would work even in bad circumstances.

Vader was genetically enhance before birth, but had elements of royalty in him from the Emperor more than likely. They don't put this across in the films real well, but the Emperor came from an established royal line, or another gene line that was put in there, so that if anything would have happened to the Emporer, then Vader could have taken over as ruler.

Vader was trying to go another direction, other than working for the Emperor, before his accident that would reclaim Vader as a working vassal for the Emperor. *What's not determined at this date, is was the power failure of that transport causing Vader to be injured, an engineered event, or had it occurred naturally? Not sure to this date. This was a young uneducated version of someone before they became Darth Vader so this is not known and probably never will be.

Then' Vader it seems had a cadre of mystics that underwrote him, that probably in principle have his protective curses valid this day.*So what one is talking about here, is mystics and magic people that span thirteen systems, that have this information transcribed, that is still probably in effect today. So say if you've been an Earth maige that has been in practice early on in the range of spiritual magic, for forty years and your'e going to try to go up against an ingrained affiliated curse, that is thirteen systems verified and backed up. This hint is, even if I were a smart maige and really backed up, I wouldn't do it.

The advice is, back your direction up and even if your filthy rich, don't go near the person who was the reminiscent holder of Vader's past identity at one time. Simply let it go, don't become involved, because in the encompassment of the protective curse alone, that protective curse has got this world beat. The curse was put there for a reason.

On covid 19.Because off the record this virus was made in a lab at Wuhan and let out, that's assault and battery.

2.On action and reaction. It's easy to get at the robot section in the Orion system. I've done something like this once and can do it again. Got the I.D. to those bots. The Orions are good at what they do, but they probably won't catch the encoding. All I have to do to get a group of those bots to come here, is activate, report to me and your military will be throwing shit-fits because something's coming through their atmosphere, they in no way can stop.

This is what anybody as a holder of Vader's katra would have done by now.

The key here, is to leave well enough alone. Drop all plans to do anything about this person, as I feel Star Wars was actually a phishing expedition to begin with and this culture has really messed this up. And if your going to euthanize this entire society, then simply transfer me to another system.