Mystery Of Stargates - Gateways Of The Gods

Mystery Of Stargates - Gateways Of The Gods
27 July, 2015

Ellen Lloyd - MessageToEagle.com - If you possessed the key and secret knowledge and could open the cosmic portal leading to the kingdom of the gods, would you be prepared to travel to a world beyond your imagination and meet the masters of the stars?

If we examine the progresses of humanity today, or sometimes rather lack there of, we wonder if we have reached a stage in our development allowing us to enter the domain of highly advanced alien species.

stargate.jpg

Students of Ufology and the Ancient Astronauts' theory often contemplate on the origin of advanced alien life-forms. Where did our alien creators come from?

How can UFOs appear and vanish within seconds? The possibility of aliens visiting the Earth in the past and present times have been regularly rejected by a majority of scientists, mainly due to the problems of interstellar flight.

Critics of extraterrestrial hypothesis frequently repeat that the enormous distances separating the stars are an immense problem to any race wishing to explore the galaxy. Interstellar flight is indeed a difficulty, but for the human race.

Alien civilizations, which are thousands, if not, millions of years ahead of us in their development have most likely discovered appropriate means how to explore the universe. We have no right to assume that all species in the galaxy are at the current technological level as humanity.

In the recent years many prominent and more open-minded physicists have proposed the idea of parallel universes, wormholes and shown an increased interest in the existence of other dimensions.

A spaceship could enter what is called a wormhole and find itself hundreds or even thousands of light years from its original position in space. T he use of wormholes as windows in space would allow craft to jump to another space quadrant very quickly. It has also been theorized that anti-gravity devices could open a wormhole to a parallel universe.

Worlds unseen to naked eye cannot yet be fully comprehended, but their existence should not be denied.

Extraterrestrial life-forms can most likely originate from other planets as well as parallel universes, astral and ethereal realms. A closer study of certain reports indicate that alien beings sometimes manifest to our senses as apparitions and teleport themselves to our world from another dimension. This brings us to the fascinating mystery of stargates, which are considered to be gateways of the gods.

There are places on this planet, which are shrouded in myth, magic and mystery. These are sites where you can "feel" the presence of the ancient aliens or as we also say the star gods, our ancient masters.

Today, I would like to take you on a journey to Peru and explore what many believe to be the "gateway of the gods".

According to the Native Americans' legend there is a certain inter-dimensional doorway hidden deep within the Andes Mountains.

Apparently, this is one of a number of strategic stargates around our planet. The doorway in Peru is located approximately 35 kilometers from the city of Puno.

At first glance the Gate of the Gods (Puerta de Hayu Marca) looks like just an ordinary carved rock, but it is supposed to be much more than that.

stargateperu.jpg

Possible stargate in Peru. Image credit: History Channel Ancient Aliens

The story of the alleged stargate in Peru was first reported a couple of years ago by Paul Daemon. Sadly, few new discoveries have been reported since then.

The door is difficult to access and has unfortunately never been completely explored, but it is believed that this could be a portal, which leads to the land of the gods.

Many strange and unexplained sightings have occurred here and people who live in the area are scared to visit the place after dark. The fact that locals are often unwilling to talk about their remarkable experiences makes it difficult to draw the line between rumors, fiction and true events. Nevertheless, we can still get an overview of what is taking place in this region.

Witnesses have reported sightings of tall men with light hair and fair skin. These beings are often accompanied by blue and orange balls of light. These unknown creatures come through this portal and silently vanish back again. Who are they and where do they come from?

The locals are convinced that the doorway leads to the land and home of the ancient gods. On certain occasions the gods return through this portal for a short while to inspect their Earthly domain. Thereafter they disappear back to their world.

The legends and myths we find in Australia, America, Africa, Europe, Asia all relate a story telling us that our current world is neither the first nor the last one. According to ancient records and beliefs, at least four marvelous worlds have already been destroyed due to global cataclysms in the past.

People living spread out in the small villages throughout the Andes think that the strange visitors observed near the doorway are the ancient gods who in prehistoric times came down from the skies and created life on this planet.

There is a common belief that before the emergence of the next world the ancient gods will arrive to inform and warn about the coming destruction. The natives do not fear the impending changes because although they know the ancient prophecy must be fulfilled, they have deep faith in their gods. In the same way the Christians believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ, who will come and rescue them in times of despair, people here believe the returning sky visitors will take the inhabitants to safety and protect them from all kind of catastrophes.

Not only have remarkable tall beings been seen vanishing through the mysterious doorway in the mountains. This place is also famous for the huge number of UFO sightings. Glowing disc-shaped spheres are observed frequently in this area, as well as in the vicinity of Lake Titicaca and Marcahuasi, another powerful cosmic portal in Peru.

marcahuasicarvings.jpg

Marcahuasi

People, who had the chance to visit and explore the door, describe a feeling of energy flowing through the body when touching the rock. Others have had visions of stars, illuminated areas and brilliant gas clouds. A sense of free fall has also been reported among the visitors.

One ancient legend tells there is a key to the portal, a golden disc that enables the owner to open the gates and enter the kingdom of the ancient sky masters. This legend goes far back in time, all the way to the foundation of the Incan empire. According to the natives, Amaru Muru, later known, as Manco Capac was the first priest king of the Incas. The true origin of Amaru Muru is a mystery.

Some say he was born at the legendary mountain cave, Tampu Tocco. During his childhood, he was taken up to the Sun God and later returned back to the Earth. Another version of the story is that Amaru Muru was a Lemurian sage. Shortly before the destruction of the continent he was sent together with other sages to various parts of the world. Their mission was to create new civilizations and they all carried with them a number of sacred objects and secret records from the legendary continent.

laketiticacaruins.jpg

Lake Titicaca ruins - Moon Island. Image credit: Peru Explorer

Amaru Muru and his wife arrived in light ships in a Peruvian valley. Several temples and cities such as for example Machu Picchu, Cuzco, and Tiahuanako were deliberately built over powerful vortexes. In time Amaru Muru's empire included not only Peru, but stretched all over South America. He also established the so-called Brotherhood of the Seven Rays.

laketiticacafuentemagna.jpg

Taquile Island on Lake Titicaca

Hidden in a monastery deep in the Andes, this mystery school continued to follow the sacred Lemurian teachings. In addition, the monastery also preserved the valuable objects brought by Amaru from the motherland. Among one of these objects was a certain sacred solar disc. The disc was rarely seen and most of the time it was stored in a hidden chamber.

Apparently the golden disc was only removed from its place "in transcendental times or occasions of a cosmic character." In other words, the disc was used when a cosmic catastrophe was approaching and there was a need to open the gateways to the kingdom of the gods. This precious golden disc is supposed to be the key to opening the mysterious cosmic door. It is interesting to note that archaeologists, who have examined the rock at Hayu Marca, discovered a small circular depression next to the entrance. It has been speculated that this depression was perhaps intended for placing the golden disc, the key to opening the door.

Many sacred temples, cities and monuments world-wide are considered to be built over what appear to be vortexes. Invisible Earth energy, so-called ley lines connect a number of sacred ancient sites. Possible vortexes are supposed to exist in South-, Meso-, and North America, Egypt, Malta, Crete, Spain, Italy, Greece, Britain, France, Mesopotamia, Lebanon, Australia, Asia, simply all over the world.

stargateperu2.jpg

Another view of Puerta de Hayu Marca - Gate of The Gods.

Now let us return to Peru. Earlier I mentioned the Marcahuasi, a place where Heaven and Earth meet. It is undoubtedly one of the most remarkable places one can visit. It is not an easy task to get to the Marcahusi plateau, which is located high in the Andes at a level of 12,000 feet above sea level.

Marcahuasi is said to be a place beyond the veil of time. The Monument to Humanity and other sculptures remind us of all the lost and forgotten races, who lived in worlds prior to our own.
Marcahusi is in many ways just as mysterious as the cosmic doorway at Hayu Marca.

People who have visited the Marcahuasi plateau have witnessed incredible sightings of unexplainable kind.

Unidentified flying objects have been seen hovering over the area on a number of occasions. There is a theory that there is a powerful stargate located in the vicinity of Marcahusi. The locals have reported strange beings walking around the area during day and night.

Do these creatures come from inside the Earth or from another dimension? Currently there is no answer to this question and all we can offer are speculations. People have been seen vanishing and appearing again out of nowhere. Cases of levitation have been reported on several occasions.

It is believed Viracocha taught his ancient secrets here at one of the great mystery schools, a temple of the ancient masters. When you spend some time in this region you can achieve a state of higher consciousness. Your state of awareness and your spirituality grows at this remarkable place, where you feel the presence of the cosmic teachers. Both Peruvian stargates are concealed and the knowledge how to use them is not lost, it is only kept secret.

Could there be a specific reason why the inter-dimensional gateways are located in hidden and difficult accessible regions?

Perhaps the ancient gods did not want us to find and use the doors leading to other worlds?

Perhaps our wisdom and consciousness have not grown enough and we are not allowed to enter alien inhabited worlds?

If we had the possibility to cross the gate, could we embrace extraterrestrial life in a peaceful manner? I leave these questions to the reader to answer…

Written by Ellen Lloyd - MessageToEagle.com

Author of "Voices from Legendary Times: We are a bridge between past and future."

Hey Opmmur here is some scientific theory you might enjoy.

The basic simple premise of a highly theoretical quantum mechanical process that might allow us to fold space.

!!!--- DISCLAIMER TO ALL OF THOSE WHOM READ THIS ---!!!
I am not a properly trained fully qualified Mathematician, Scientist and or Physicist, I am just an amateur theorist. In turn it is because of this that it is extremely important for you to hold all of the scientific theory in which you are about to read as being in 'HIGHLY SUSPECT' of its truth. In fact to tell you the truth there is a good probability that the scientific theory in which you are about to read is wrong. SO CONSULT A PROFESIONAL BEFORE YOU PUT ANY STOCK INTO ITS VALIDITY! *
---!!! END DISCLAIMER !!!---

Before I begin there are 2 things we need to address. First it is to my understanding that while we humans exist inside space we exist outside the subatomic particles which make us what we are. Which theoretically speaking should mean that when we humans look out into space we should be seeing our space dimension from its inside, but when we look at subatomic particles we should be seeing them from their outside. In turn it is because of this I believe that when we humans look at space and or at subatomic particles we are seeing space & subatomic particles from 2 very different dimensional views.

Second not only does it take paragraphs upon paragraphs upon paragraphs of all kinds of quantum based dimensional to completely & thoroughly explain all of what it is that I theorize about the process of folding space. But some/all of these paragraphs require the use of all kinds of graphical imagery. At the same time though I do not believe that most people are going to want to read all of this information, nor do I feel like writing it up. In turn it is because of this that I am going to be bypassing all kinds of scientific theory throughout this post. In other words while you are going to be reading the basic simple premise of what it is that I theorize about the process of folding space you are not going to be reading all of what it is that I theorize about this process. So please keep this in mind while you are reading what I've written.

So now it is to my understanding that when Scientists and or Physicists look at space not only do they see space as being a positive spacial area but they also see it as being a negative energy density. In turn it is of my belief that our space dimension is not caused by a single instance of energy or quanta. Rather I believe that it is caused by multiple different instances of energy/quanta all in the quantum state of being as a space dimension. At the same time though it is also of my belief that all of the tiny space dimensions which arise from all of these different instances of energy or quanta not only bind together through the action of union or unseparation over the sideways tangent of dimensional separation to construct our space dimension, but I believe that they do so by dimensionally dynamically linking to their 6 neighbors thereby causing our space dimension's physical spacial area to be continuous. In other words & while I believe that our space dimension is caused and or constructed by a digital resolution of multiple different instances of energy/quanta I theorize that all of its energy or quanta causes our space dimension's physical spacial area to be continuous. Of course another way of looking at it here is that I believe as 1 whole thing & all at once our space dimension is a space dimension construct. In that I believe it is a singular space dimension which is constructed by a bunch of smaller space dimensions which all come together through the action of union or unseparation & act as 1 space dimension. Picture a 3 dimensional cross as being 6 outbound directions(or as we know them from inside space left, right, up, down, forwards and backwards) from a single instance of energy or quanta(with the 7th direction as being time/continuum). Then picture multiple different 3 dimensional crosses added together through the action of union or unseparation but where the different sides of these 3 dimensional crosses are ran against each other. The neat thing here is that because of the way that these tiny little space dimensions are said to bind together & because I believe that there are polarities associated with their 6 outbound directions I theorize that the fabric of our space dimension equates to the quantum polarity of zero. At the same time though it is also of my belief that not only do all of these tiny little space dimensions have their own quantum based identities as granted to them by the energy or quanta which causes their physical manifestation, but I also believe that when these tiny little space dimensions dimensionally dynamically link to another tiny space dimension they get quantum identified as doing so. In other words and while I believe that our space dimension is caused & constructed by a digital resolution of multiple different instances of energy or quanta I also believe that it inherits all kinds of quantum physical and or mechanical properties from that energy or quanta.

So now I want you to picture a length of space under the numerical context of a meter stick. In that I not only want you to picture each & every single centimeter of a meter stick as being a plank sized space dimension, but I also want you to think of each & every single centimeter's numerical identifier as being the identity of the plank sized space dimension that it represents. At the same time though I want you to imagine that you are at location 27 in our length of space and that you want to get to location 72 in our length of space but you don't want to travel the distance of all of the space dimensions in between. Well one way that you might be able to do this is by identifying location 27's x_right outbound direction to location 72's x_left outbound direction while simultaneously identifying location 28's x_left outbound direction to location 71's x_right outbound direction, move to location 72 and then put everything back to the way that it was. In other words what I'm trying to say here is this. IF the fabric of our space dimension is constructed by a bunch of tiny little plank sized space dimensions & IF these plank sized space dimensions bind together by being dimensionally dynamically linked to each other & IF this dimensionally dynamically linking includes them as being quantum identified as doing so THEN it might be possible to use this quantum identification system to fold space. Of course I don't know if folding space can work in this way, this is just an idea that I have based on what it is that I theorize about how energy or quanta may cause and or construct our space dimension. The neat thing here is that IF folding space can work in this way & IF we can get space and or matter to trigger this THEN we should be able to make something that I call Bidirectional or Fullduplex Dimensional Gate Technology.

Do you want to know something funny? Hidden deep inside the meanings of my words is the theoretical idea that as 1 whole thing & all at once our space dimension is a kind of 3 dimensional quantum cubed torus, which from its inside not only appears to have linear spacial area but also appears to be infinite in both size & volume.

(* I wanted to find a properly trained fully qualified Mathematician, Scientist and or Physicist to run my scientific thoughts & ideas by before I posted them online for others to see and read. The problem here is that I don't exactly, or should I say no where near, fit within the peer group of the properly educated. Which in turn causes me to think twice about doing this.)

Last edited:

JahaRa

Hey Opmmur here is some scientific theory you might enjoy.

The basic simple premise of a highly theoretical quantum mechanical process that might allow us to fold space.

!!!--- DISCLAIMER TO ALL OF THOSE WHOM READ THIS ---!!!
I am not a properly trained fully qualified Mathematician, Scientist and or Physicist, I am just an amateur theorist. In turn it is because of this that it is extremely important for you to hold all of the scientific theory in which you are about to read as being in 'HIGHLY SUSPECT' of its truth. In fact to tell you the truth there is a good probability that the scientific theory in which you are about to read is wrong. SO CONSULT A PROFESIONAL BEFORE YOU PUT ANY STOCK INTO ITS VALIDITY! *
---!!! END DISCLAIMER !!!---

Before I begin there are 2 things we need to address. First it is to my understanding that while we humans exist inside space we exist outside the subatomic particles which make us what we are. Which theoretically speaking should mean that when we humans look out into space we should be seeing our space dimension from its inside, but when we look at subatomic particles we should be seeing them from their outside. In turn it is because of this I believe that when we humans look at space and or at subatomic particles we are seeing space & subatomic particles from 2 very different dimensional views.

Second not only does it take paragraphs upon paragraphs upon paragraphs of all kinds of quantum based dimensional to completely & thoroughly explain all of what it is that I theorize about the process of folding space. But some/all of these paragraphs require the use of all kinds of graphical imagery. At the same time though I do not believe that most people are going to want to read all of this information, nor do I feel like writing it up. In turn it is because of this that I am going to be bypassing all kinds of scientific theory throughout this post. In other words while you are going to be reading the basic simple premise of what it is that I theorize about the process of folding space you are not going to be reading all of what it is that I theorize about this process. So please keep this in mind while you are reading what I've written.

So now it is to my understanding that when Scientists and or Physicists look at space not only do they see space as being a positive spacial area but they also see it as being a negative energy density. In turn it is of my belief that our space dimension is not caused by a single instance of energy or quanta. Rather I believe that it is caused by multiple different instances of energy/quanta all in the quantum state of being as a space dimension. At the same time though it is also of my belief that all of the tiny space dimensions which arise from all of these different instances of energy or quanta not only bind together through the action of union or unseparation over the sideways tangent of dimensional separation to construct our space dimension, but I believe that they do so by dimensionally dynamically linking to their 6 neighbors thereby causing our space dimension's physical spacial area to be continuous. In other words & while I believe that our space dimension is caused and or constructed by a digital resolution of multiple different instances of energy/quanta I theorize that all of its energy or quanta causes our space dimension's physical spacial area to be continuous. Of course another way of looking at it here is that I believe as 1 whole thing & all at once our space dimension is a space dimension construct. In that I believe it is a singular space dimension which is constructed by a bunch of smaller space dimensions which all come together through the action of union or unseparation & act as 1 space dimension. Picture a 3 dimensional cross as being 6 outbound directions(or as we know them from inside space left, right, up, down, forwards and backwards) from a single instance of energy or quanta(with the 7th direction as being time/continuum). Then picture multiple different 3 dimensional crosses added together through the action of union or unseparation but where the different sides of these 3 dimensional crosses are ran against each other. The neat thing here is that because of the way that these tiny little space dimensions are said to bind together & because I believe that there are polarities associated with their 6 outbound directions I theorize that the fabric of our space dimension equates to the quantum polarity of zero. At the same time though it is also of my belief that not only do all of these tiny little space dimensions have their own quantum based identities as granted to them by the energy or quanta which causes their physical manifestation, but I also believe that when these tiny little space dimensions dimensionally dynamically link to another tiny space dimension they get quantum identified as doing so. In other words and while I believe that our space dimension is caused & constructed by a digital resolution of multiple different instances of energy or quanta I also believe that it inherits all kinds of quantum physical and or mechanical properties from that energy or quanta.

So now I want you to picture a length of space under the numerical context of a meter stick. In that I not only want you to picture each & every single centimeter of a meter stick as being a plank sized space dimension, but I also want you to think of each & every single centimeter's numerical identifier as being the identity of the plank sized space dimension that it represents. At the same time though I want you to imagine that you are at location 27 in our length of space and that you want to get to location 72 in our length of space but you don't want to travel the distance of all of the space dimensions in between. Well one way that you might be able to do this is by identifying location 27's x_right outbound direction to location 72's x_left outbound direction while simultaneously identifying location 28's x_left outbound direction to location 71's x_right outbound direction, move to location 72 and then put everything back to the way that it was. In other words what I'm trying to say here is this. IF the fabric of our space dimension is constructed by a bunch of tiny little plank sized space dimensions & IF these plank sized space dimensions bind together by being dimensionally dynamically linked to each other & IF this dimensionally dynamically linking includes them as being quantum identified as doing so THEN it might be possible to use this quantum identification system to fold space. Of course I don't know if folding space can work in this way, this is just an idea that I have based on what it is that I theorize about how energy or quanta may cause and or construct our space dimension. The neat thing here is that IF folding space can work in this way & IF we can get space and or matter to trigger this THEN we should be able to make something that I call Bidirectional or Fullduplex Dimensional Gate Technology.

Do you want to know something funny? Hidden deep inside the meanings of my words is the theoretical idea that as 1 whole thing & all at once our space dimension is a kind of 3 dimensional quantum cubed torus, which from its inside not only appears to have linear spacial area but also appears to be infinite in both size & volume.

(* I wanted to find a properly trained fully qualified Mathematician, Scientist and or Physicist to run my scientific thoughts & ideas by before I posted them online for others to see and read. The problem here is that I don't exactly, or should I say no where near, fit within the peer group of the properly educated. Which in turn causes me to think twice about doing this.)

I would be intersted to know if any one read those words to even get to the paragraph I bolded. You act like everyone is stupid by droning on and on about this. Just make your point and if any one doesn't understand, answer their questions.

I would be intersted to know if any one read those words to even get to the paragraph I bolded. You act like everyone is stupid by droning on and on about this. Just make your point and if any one doesn't understand, answer their questions.

First of all I don't think people are stupid & if I make people feel this way I'm sorry. Second in the past I use to explain my scientific thoughts and ideas in a compressed generalized way. However when I do this sometimes people interpret the meaning of what I say wrong & then when they ask me a question and I tell them that's not what I was trying to say. Then they tell me yes it is, look at these words here, this is what they mean. Then there is an argument/debate and I don't want that. In turn it is because of these past experiences that I try to be as precise as possible when I explain my own scientific thoughts & ideas. Again if I make people feel like I think they're stupid I'm sorry, I don't think you are stupid.

Last edited:

JahaRa

First of all I don't think people are stupid & if I make people feel this way I'm sorry. Second in the past I use to explain my scientific thoughts and ideas in a compressed generalized way. However when I do this sometimes people interpret the meaning of what I say wrong & then when they ask me a question and I tell them that's not what I was trying to say. Then they tell me yes it is, look at these words here, this is what they mean. Then there is an argument/debate and I don't want that. In turn it is because of these past experiences that I try to be as precise as possible when I explain my own scientific thoughts & ideas. Again if I make people feel like I think they're stupid I'm sorry, I don't think you are stupid.
I got lost in too many words and explanations. If you had started with the paragraph I bolded then gone from there it would have made more sense. If you want people to understand you start with your thesis, then explain, it works a lot better than making a long explanation then stating your thesis.

Also it might have helped if you made your paragraphs shorter, one thought that takes 3 sentences and then the next thought is a new paragraph. And the "So now I want you to picture..." paragraph was not necessary. Just explain simply that you have an idea of how we might be able to fold space. That one long paragraph could have ended and the next one started with "In other words..."

steven chiverton

enjoy the reading professor

Attachments

• 90158300dc65f669.jpg
    90158300dc65f669.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Dan Burisch_Stargate Secrets – Part 2 Interview Transcript.pdf
    394.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Dial Home Device.pdf
    652.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Electromagnetic Wormhole Could Make Objects Invisible.pdf
    178.7 KB · Views: 2
  • STAR GATE [Controlled Remote Viewing].pdf
    160.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Stargates the Theory.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • The US Government, Dimesional Portals and Dr Wen Ho Lee.pdf
    130.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Wormholes The Technology - Airforce Research Projects.pdf
    140.8 KB · Views: 3

981cav

People that are actually interested in the paranormal mostly understand that studying BS stories isn't the way to go about learning anything.
People that are actually interested in the paranormal mostly understand that Lemuria never existed, and that no ancient source claims it did.

Harte
I see what you're saying but on the other hand Troy was thought to be fictional until it was found. Plus the fact that a submerged section of land was discovered in the area the Lemuria theorist claimed it would have existed. I'm not saying it existed but there is enough circumstantial evidence for me to at least think its possible it did exist. Kinda like the myth busters its possible but not really plausible imho. But I'm not going to ridicule anyone for researching it.

lamdo263

There are stargates, but some work and some are shut down. The one in Peru still works. A long time ago and I still don't know if this was intentional, Stone Henge was a waylay point, via it's mass that allowed a group of wizards to come to Earth.

They were powerfully built, young and had a special organ within their abdomens that allowed them to produce an aether that was deposited into the ground.

They had a quartermaster or marshalling director with them, as these beings were so specialized, that they could do one thing well, but did not know much about the world around them.

The people that built Stone Henge, did so out of conscious direction, thinking their building was for another purpose. Sometimes Stone Henge glows blue,. that's because of the crystal in the rock, that still activates.

Again, these wizards I guess you could call tug, or power wizards. They were nothing like Gandalf in Lord Of The Rings, although there's still a few of them around.