Nag Hammadi-"Chenoboskion Manuscripts"

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have more facts that you are probably not aware of. It is taught that charged particles are 2 dimensional. Tesla coils bring that 2 dimensional charge into 3-D space. I take advantage of that by winding both left handed and right handed coils. By flipping the direction of a coil, a corresponding flip of the magnetic field also occurs. A discharge still occurs but with a flipped magnetic field. This method brings the number of states an electron can exist in to 4 states instead of the 2 we are used to. In addition to that I can reverse the polarity of the primary coil thus increasing the number of states to 8 states. And there is that odd Tesla coil discharge I made in a video of that showing a coil discharge jumping to a point in space being met by a spark jumping from a screwdriver. The two sparks were at an angle to each other before collision. At collision a loud pop and a tiny ball of light occurs. Is that a positron and electron annihilation? I don't know but it seems Tesla coils have the ability to produce a lot more science than we are exposed to in school.