Nasa believes we are on the brink of discovering alien life

correction123

Your right about that "Pre-Conditioning" at its finest hour! It doesn't help that while growing up, no one ever talked about alien visitations or UFO's. I didn't start knowing they existed until the 8th grade!

J.A.

Exist? They don't exist, per sé, they just 'ARE,' good luck to us all, J.A. Xenu was A Dang. Tyrant, One, That I still don't believe that I can hide from you. Only, if the time existed, could Our Universe be born, to mean that maybe there could be other 'Chapters, Versions,' here & there, instead of It being God, Who could make sure They would exist.

correction123

Wow...How much do you guys think will change if/when we do finally make contact?

For the government probably nothing at all! They already have in place different scenarios I am sure. The people are another story, especially the baby boomers, they were conditioned all their lives growing up and old that aliens don't exist. Now it comes on the news and these baby boomers have to process this information and probably some will not be able too! Then panic and fear will swell through the elderly population like it did back in "War of the Worlds", when the radio host broadcasted an Alien Invasion in the U.S. People were committing suicide the beginning of the baby boom era.

As for the kids of today, different story altogether. They have been conditioned through movies and documentaries on T.V. about alien life existing and hangar 51 etc. They would most welcome it.

J.A.

As far, as I see it myself, it's possible that The Most Learned Mayas & Egyptians, respectively, can have a very good reason, why Their Pyramids were built, e.g. Tachyon Teachings, something like that, best wishes, J.A.

Krish

It is necessary for the Government/NASA to tell there are aliens everywhere. But in our Milky Way, there is one other group with Space faring civilization. We are supposed to meet them in about 200 years...but can communicate with them since they are basically same in technology level...just about 200 years ahead.

Aliens can not come and meet without space suits...other wise germ leak can kill both of us...that is why spirits move and are born in physical bodies to make it go until everyone has protective gear...scientifically...but we can communicate OK...I think.

Greys watch us very carefully as if we blow up large Nuclear Bombs, it can kill their homes (they are in a different dimension, but same space...think about a phase difference, but in space)

Carl Miller

It is about time Nasa did something relevant to make up for the escalating peaks in the budget graphic frame. Contributors are looking forward to more clarity from Nasa that despite not being a military entity has always helped the gov. and military in pushing their agendas relating to keep people dis-informed and in the dark about alien bases on the moon and in the planet Mars. By the way the cover-up style came to stay and even Smithsonian Institute insists in keeping the scientific society away from skulls and bones from giants found in Grand Canyon while my eyes keep on watching 16 angry muslims trying to hit WTC. That is more than an anecdote. But I believe, by the way I believe everything the TV has to show me.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

The Vatican Admits To The Possibility of Alien Life- Vatican Admits to the Possibility of Alien Life- Cited by
BlastTyrant.
In fact insiders know Vatican got involved in a plan to help disclose a kind of "UFO Basic Course for Beginners". Well include me in this agenda. Although i do not follow any type of ortodox religion lately my sympathies have been addressed to the Vatican relating to the UFO issue. It makes me wonder, paradoxal as it may seem, the Church which played the same role of dis-information in the Middle Ages as the Gov. and Military have been playing on today is the one to make amends to humanity doing its job in helping human beings set free off ignorance most specifically relating to UFOs and analogous issues. Later on Vatican will explain away how ETs got infiltrated in the Marian Apparition Issues. ETs would be impersonating religious figures to take over the minds of religious oriented people.

Last edited:

Krish

Just a note - we need ETs to help us solve our Economy in the western part of the countries including Africa and India....Let us see what happens...

J.A.

There's by eye lots of manipulation right here, both on Earth & also up in the sky, it's an issue that keeps on letting me 'testify(!)' to being happy to find out why, how, when, if, provided, in case The T. Machine can have any success, maybe possible enough, despite why a thing, I'll at least keep relying on, so I can find out & so on. Ever since I was born, there were many, who could so far get away w. controlling me, however, an issue it was themselves that gave me no 'hard' evid., anyway that I could seem to be happy w. etc., good luck to us all, best wishes, J.A.

Last edited:

Nimara

Drip, drip, drip feed the masses. The aliens are out there. All the while ET has already sent their Von Nuemann probes to Earth (foo fighters), and now they are here. But I guess it's a lot less scary, first identifying a planet several light years away -that could harbor life and boom the headline - "Aliens are real, but they live in a star system far far away".