Nasa believes we are on the brink of discovering alien life

Krish

"Aliens are real, but they live in a star system far far away".

But we can get there like they are here...in 300 to 500 years as we have done this in the past space faring civilization....and our past civilization is number three in capability....in the Universe...

J.A.

In the meantime, who is who to tell us all that T. Tr.'s are impossible? Best wishes etc., J.A., the one, who pers. offers myself no risk at all that I can fail to believe in This Moral T. Tr. Purpose. Note: I still wonder, if Maxwell & Veronica are Liars?

Last edited:

Carl Miller

J A gonna tell'ya something. Sergeant Penniston as he touched the craft in Rendlesham forest a stream of binary code message kept flowing irresistibly in his mind. He took a pen and started to write the long series of ones and zeroes which characterizes our telegraph code. Later he uploaded the series of binary code message to his computer that produced a certain message from Ets to mankind. This belongs to public knowledge. But what i want to emphasize is Penniston's take on the issue. And Penniston is quite convinced that somehow ,unbelievable as it may seem ,'it was 'him' from the future visiting 'him' upon the present conveying a message.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

We are caught up in a sort of conundrum i mean- a question or problem having only a conjectural answer.
So much has been said about Et bodies- the physicality of an Et. About the form on which the alien beings manifest to your sensory apparatus.
There are certain commonalities that human mind accepted as true relating to outsiders. This set of knowledge is now part of our consensual reality. When something is consensual, obviously all parties are in agreement that they approve of it. It's part of our culture or it has become accepted as true. Tacitly (silently) or by agreement a definition gains air of truthfulness. Relating to Ets since birds of the same feather fly together- we tend to consider them hostile to humanity. Cattle mutilations and abductions of humans respond for the notoriety. It reminded me of a Duran Duran song called 'Notorious'. Otherwise we tend to forget the great 'feats' of the Galatic Federation and even kids are becoming to hate anything relating to clowns (after Ets decided to take on this form to scare them). And this led me to think of a Boy George song called 'Karma Chameleon'.
Ets impersonating the Virgen Mary- Mother of Jesus. Alien taking on Clown disguises. My Gosh we are becoming afraid to pray-(punning on words). Who will come to our aid: our spiritual guide or an Et taking on an angel's form?
So we are being confronted by doubt: you call on Wonder Woman and there comes Medusa. Who's gonna answer on my behalf? Given the fact that outsiders are not renowned for their truthfulness, I advocate an independent view on the alien issue.

Last edited:

J.A.

It's right here that you talk about God's Exist., He was against me being just(!) myself, Carl, so of The T. Machine can exist, since It had better do it, of course I can only tell you that I dare to 'testify(!)' to being happy w. & as a part of the fact that if there ARE any tachyons 'here & there,' so to speak, they will have a lot to guide me on my path to, whatever future's ours, since something apparently indicates that That Museum Piece Fascism Capitalism can have a certain (income) intr. in controlling, what's e.g. to appear on TV, (this is an intergalactical fascism intervention, believe you me), good luck to us all, J.A. P.S.: If there's anything about TV, on TV, anything that intr.'s myself, it's just doc. programs, an issue that, however, gives me no supposed evid., whatsoever that I can claim that money is any better happiness than God, That Morron's Exist. as Whatever Pig, forever to be, note: If He's perfect, His Perfection is An Immoral Selfishness, (arrogance w. me, a long time ago)! I AM the one that answers on no behalf of yours.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

I think we may as well be the light unto ourselves and let go of old beliefs from the past. So i advocate an independent view on the alien issue. What i mean by 'the alien issue'?
You must be familiar to the old astronaut theory. In our time it all began with Erich Von Daniken a Swiss archaeologist. Today we are getting used to watching Giorgio and Jason hosting History Channel programs. It seems undebunkably. truth that we have been visited by aliens since the dawn of civilization. In fact aliens are behind the very source of our religions. Now our problem is to separate the wheat from the shaft. The fact of being able of producing miracles does not necessarily mean we are dealing with benevolent beings. If it were universally true how could we explain the Marian Apparition phenomena? when i begin to find faults with religion i am questioning the authenticity of the source. I am not addressing myself to any particular god or creator. Paraphrasing Shakespeare i think there are much more mysteries between heaven and earth than our vain thinking supposes.
One should have an inquiring investigative open mind to delve into the alien issue. Not all of them are benign. Some of them are malevolent and treacherous.
Once i took a bus to a village to investigate the phenomena of Marian Apparitions. I had travelled with a group of Catholics that venerated Virgen Mary. We travelled the night away with the group praying the Rosary and chanting religious songs in honor of Virgen Mary. By dawn the bus entered the village. In a hypnopompic state almost leaving trance i was visited by Virgen Mary Herself. I could see Her holy countenance changing form. It was not the mother of Jesus anymore. It was just a grey type alien et impersonating the holy creature.
The following day filled with prayers and religious chants believers anxiously awaited the glorious moments Virgen Mary would appear to some kids and a Sister. I went to the exact site of the apparition that would be due to 3 pm. It was 1pm and i turn on my evp device to measure the air ionization of the spot. 'Something' would really appear there-the spot was ready: but who????

Last edited:

J.A.

I've always been aware of the fact, Carl that there is something deceptive about The Christianity, if it's not Mary Herself, it's just a hoax issue that so far gives me no idea, whatsoever that I can 'testify(!)' to being happy w. & counting on This 'God's 'Famous'' Palace, greetings, J.A., if you know of any lawyer near, wherever you may live, the one can have a good reason for one's reception of my online addr.: [email protected], so I can find out & so on.

Carl Miller

Something deceptive about Christianity which with the intent of seeking power turned a blind eye to Et's hoax. Mary the mother of Jesus in my humble opinion was an ideal mother for a character as Jesus. A humble pure woman in my opinion. Now talking about christanity we know that there are many ramifications stemming from christianity. Evangelists try to focus on Jesus Himself and fights against the cult of Mary. Perhaps Pastors sense the danger into falling in this hoax of Marian Apparitions Anyway we live in a consumerist society and it is a temptation not to take financial advantage of people's naivety ignorance and fear. When i think of those TV Mega Pastors i do turn myself off.

Krish

"
Paraphrasing Shakespeare i think there are much more mysteries between heaven and earth than our vain thinking supposes. "

If you want to know 95% of the truth, then I can provide that...but most people would ignore it....let me know...

Start with Babylon 5 and work outward. I was born long ago in a distance Civilization that matches Babylon 5 series....it is your choice...Thank you.