Nasa believes we are on the brink of discovering alien life

Carl Miller

It 's so goofey i do not want to go into detail about it. Like i once stated: money we make none; but we do have fun. I think J.A. should be invited to some sort of hilarious shows on Ets. With all due respect J.A.
Hey a good lawyer for you would be Pat Frescogna. According to the ufology community he is the only real hero in the episode of John Burroughs receiving health coverage.

Krish

Well anyone wants to know the big picture..."Life, Universe and Everything"...start a separate topic under that subject and invite me to tell you the start of the Multiverse...then you can get the rest...under Babylon 5...then work in your life on karma and get up to where you need to be.

I am not sure for Christians...Rabbi Mannis Friedman said about divine life and our life...that is Life goes up and comes down...the rebirth that Buddha was talking about...that is the first thing you need to know...otherwise this is an exercise in futility....thank you.

J.A.

I'm not trying to be hilari- & ridiculous about anything, anyone, Carl, so I give into no idea, whatsoever that I can fail to dwell on the legal aspect of, why The Moral Law tells me, whatever 'She' can want to, greetings, J.A., 'VIVA EL BUDISMO.' P.S.: The reason, why I mention all this, is that sooner there was bad news about, how it was e.g. my disturbed
**ther, who treated me like hxx most 'relev. 'labour comproflict,'' the one, I still don't offer myself that I can seem to be happy w., my alternative: Just to find out, if The T. Machine can exist, if It doesn't, people like that one are very likely to be 'treated' by me, something that gives me no idea at all that I can fail to think about, even if you & 'God' are against me being just(!) myself, that's apparently, very often what, You are, You Both, - who am I to 'twaddle(!)' about, why His Exist. can seem to contradict me, what do I even care if that is, what It does, who on Earth is who to comment on, why there are so many commas of mine? It's just something, I'm just used to, naturally against my own will, if need be!

Last edited: