NASA Confirm׃ NIBIRU PLANET X

TimeFlipper

Tesla demonstrated how easy it was to completely obliterate a large concrete building by using a resonant frequency generator of only a few watts of power, he later went on to say that the earth could be split in two using the same principle, but obviously having a higher power..

Carl Miller

A wishful thinking that has been nourished since the dawn of humanity. Santa Claus should also be created if he did not exist. The interviews are very convincing. This planet X exists virtually and can be reached by our imagination. So much so i go on dreaming of it and its dreadful effects through its passage. It has to do with our unconfessed desire of self annihilation. Unfortunately our essence is immortal. We cannot cease to exist although at times we would like to disappear leaving no trace of our existence.
It is an existential issue. I think i have the ability to judge things outside the box, so to say. Many people simply hate to find internet trolls and those blatant self entitled internet critics. False sceptics who feed themselves out of believers' assertions. But if we would make an effort to really listen to what might be going on behind trolls behavior, believers' assertive stataments, false critics who Always find fault with 'the idiots', and more specifically what some type of people who profit from the wishful catastrophes, those who sell goods for the prepps, those who sell useless lands in remote áreas at a high price. In a word, they are all artists and clowns acting out upon this amazing existence. We should learn how to see beautifulness in ugliness.

TimeFlipper

Nice one Carl (y)..
So you foresee The Beast turning into the Beauty?..
Sadly my friend, i do not share your optimism, the Leopard never changes it spots :(

Carl Miller

i think we are living in a time of trials. When we started back at 2008/2009 we were tormented by the internet trolls. It is only the tip of the iceberg of what stemmed from what i just posted. So that we could survive, we developed a new approach into dealing with the internet trolls. We began to take them as artists. They used to have our appreciation and after some chucles we went on discussing the topic until another one showed up with another brainy retort. I did not say 'reply' cause it was evident the purpose of poking someone into ridicule so on and so forth. Yet i am not judging anyone, TimeFlipper. Since the early years of the internet the troll movement went down and down. But occasionally someone pops out with the same immaturity which caracterizes a narrow minded person.
Personally i do not disregard the present topic underestimating the postulates of men of Science and the vision of mystics from the past. We cannot forget that after the year 2012 something very weird has been going on relating to our sun, the climate and the increase of calamities and catastrophes. if Nibiru is not accountable for all anomalies in today's earthquakes. I wonder what is causing all these mentioned anomalies. Earthquakes from 'the past' would not break the crost of the Earth for more than 100 meters. Now our 'modern earthquakes' opens abyss of more than 200 Km, it would make 120 miles down the Earth. Since the planet Earth is being crushed what factoid is unknown to us which is causing all this? Enormous holes opens all of a sudden swallowing great lakes which disapper into nowhere. What is causing the commotion of the magna in the interior of the Earth?
Calamities have already happened, and more catastrophes are yet to come in an escalating rhythm.
If you wish to talk things seriously, let's do it and go on in our thread. Something is going on with our climate, with the killing of fish on our oceans, something is going on cause the birds are dying without a motive. The shifting of the poles has been announced to be happening today since time immemorial. ..

Last edited:

Harte

Selfie:
aojb5Rm_700b.jpg

Harte

steven chiverton

A wishful thinking that has been nourished since the dawn of humanity. Santa Claus should also be created if he did not exist. The interviews are very convincing. This planet X exists virtually and can be reached by our imagination. So much so i go on dreaming of it and its dreadful effects through its passage. It has to do with our unconfessed desire of self annihilation. Unfortunately our essence is immortal. We cannot cease to exist although at times we would like to disappear leaving no trace of our existence.
It is an existential issue. I think i have the ability to judge things outside the box, so to say. Many people simply hate to find internet trolls and those blatant self entitled internet critics. False sceptics who feed themselves out of believers' assertions. But if we would make an effort to really listen to what might be going on behind trolls behavior, believers' assertive stataments, false critics who Always find fault with 'the idiots', and more specifically what some type of people who profit from the wishful catastrophes, those who sell goods for the prepps, those who sell useless lands in remote áreas at a high price. In a word, they are all artists and clowns acting out upon this amazing existence. We should learn how to see beautifulness in ugliness.
ive read that november 2016 was the date niburu was coming but that has passed and now they moved it forwards to 2016 cant they get there facts right and not change dates of arrival to much