NASA Director Speaks Out

TnWatchdog

I'm sure that if we knew what NASA or major world leaders knew, about lots of things, we would be running for the hills...that is if we hadn't had a nervous breakdown or died from a heart attack.
He is saying the aliens are hostile...yikes!
Ants create their massive ant hill kingdoms, then along comes the anteater. Are we like ants here on earth?

RSizzle

I'm sure that if we knew what NASA or major world leaders knew, about lots of things, we would be running for the hills...that is if we hadn't had a nervous breakdown or died from a heart attack.
He is saying the aliens are hostile...yikes!
Ants create their massive ant hill kingdoms, then along comes the anteater. Are we like ants here on earth?
if what this video tells us is true then we are very well like the ants, pretty scary to think about, that sucks, almost wish i didnt watch this video lmao, i mean what if the government knew this whole time but didnt tell us cause they knew they were hostile, what if the aliens are looking for us but the universe is to big so thats why they havent found us 0.o scary

Krish

We are NOT ANTS, we are imbeciles....

When adults come in, in about a week, every one that wants to live will wise up....

Unfortunately that would not happen in 15 years...but can happen in 500 years....good luck...

Last edited:

Krish

Good posts and good information

Are you a Native American?

The reason, I say that is because, highly spiritual people on this planet are Native Americans, Some Indians (Asian kind) and some Australian Aborigines. At least, that is what I was told....I think, some Chinese are too, as I was there...could ask that question later to my mentor....

RSizzle

Good posts and good information

Are you a Native American?

The reason, I say that is because, highly spiritual people on this planet are Native Americans, Some Indians (Asian kind) and some Australian Aborigines. At least, that is what I was told....I think, some Chinese are too, as I was there...could ask that question later to my mentor....
im just gonna go ahead and guess you live in the city or the south, because thats a naive question, all im gonna say is study up bud, i know its not your fault that you dont know much so im gonna try not to be rude but still like i said study up

Krish

I was Native Americans four times...studying up does not go anywhere....really SAD...and this is paranormalis...

EDIT:
SORRY - I made a mistake...I should have said the above first....not smart enough...

Last edited: