Nature's essence

Epsilon

I've been looking into things lately about the beliefs of ancient cultures. Through this I have learned they all centralize on the aspect of nature's presence in the flow of the world and how there are beings who guide it's well being. Going further they also seem to centralize on having multiple creators for the world and having one deity or king of the gods overseeing their work and keeping it in check. When I went into monotheism I noticed there was no change in ideas. The angels of god watched over their lords creations and kept everything in check. To come to my point I can see that all religion has a point where they come together. In essence our vast wilderness and oceans are our connections to the universe itself. Which would mean if we were able to understand our world then maybe we could understand its creation and how all this came into play. I would like to hear other peoples responses to this and anything they have found that could expand or improve (maybe even disprove) this claim.
-Epsilon