Nazi archeology

TimeFlipper

I saw something about a Nazi relic some kind of ancient stone or something that would make anyone who touched it mad with power.

But side note:

Nazi archealogy. Let's see:

Hitler wanted to find the Holy Grail.

Hitler wanted to find the Arch of the Covenant.

Hitler wanted to find the Spear of Destiny.

Hitler wanted to find the One Ring to Rule them All (just kidding)

Hitler wanted every single mystical artifact there ever was.

So Nazi archealogy encompassed a lot.
Yep, Hitler wanted all those artifacts you mentioned...He never aquired any of them, or getting to rule the World..
Just a heads up for you, Professor Indiana Jones got hold of the Ark Of The Covenant, i saw it in the movie!! :LOL:

The Ark of the Covenant was thought to be a huge capacitor which held a massive amount of power that could be released onto the enemies of anybody holding the Ark...

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Yep, Hitler wanted all those artifacts you mentioned...He never aquired any of them, or getting to rule the World..
Just a heads up for you, Professor Indiana Jones got hold of the Ark Of The Covenant, i saw it in the movie!! :LOL:

The Ark of the Covenant was thought to be a huge capacitor which held a massive amount of power that could be released onto the enemies of anybody holding the Ark...

The Ark was the HDR jk. Steven Gibbs was some biblical figure in a past life.

OakFieldAlienz444

those are all christian relics

Yes. So what? Yeah, I believe the Bible is true to a large extent.
Every major culture almost seems to agree there was a flood a long time ago that wiped out
most of the life on Earth, among other things.

Hitler might have had inside information on some of these items and may have
wanted them for world domination or just to show off his power.

MartinTower

A plausible theory is that the nazis where descendent of the Aryans who had an extraterrestrial energy called Vrill that vibrates inbetween dimensions. The dimension would be called dream world. Heroes of ancient time in the past might have been able to access the dimension. An example of them are the babylonians. The relics were created by people of extraterrestrial capacities who could shift the earth to the ancient wave of vrill.

Conclusion is we live in a fake world.

MartinTower

The vrill worked a system of mirrors made of something similar to a fluid that connected the memory all the people of that particular discendence.

lamdo263

I saw something about a Nazi relic some kind of ancient stone or something that would make anyone who touched it mad with power.

But side note:

Nazi archealogy. Let's see:

Hitler wanted to find the Holy Grail.

Hitler wanted to find the Arch of the Covenant.

Hitler wanted to find the Spear of Destiny.

Hitler wanted to find the One Ring to Rule them All (just kidding)

Hitler wanted every single mystical artifact there ever was.

So Nazi archealogy encompassed a lot.
I don't think Hitler was connected to the Nazi reptoid run space force, who now in part protects Earth. I think that world war two was just a practice euthanasia event. Idea was to kill lots of people. One of my fears for a while, is that I was injected with Hitler's body cells, in order to turn me like Hitler as a part of Project Paperclip.

As I said earlier though, I had a definite linkup with the character in this current day society, known as Darth Vader, during the part in the first movie to where he talks to the Emperor via hologram. This part of me is inscribed on my soul and I can never get rid of it. I ran a program through me, to where I was Adolph Hitler, in his place, in order to see if there were indeed like the rumor says, they through Paperclip injected cells into children in the US.

I could remote view Hitler as a part of his persona, but the cells weren't in there. It's probably this Vader past existence inscription, that gives me an immunity, if they ever through Paperclip would have injected Hitler into me.

I found Hitler and interesting character, but the way he was going about attempting to fashion his empire, was totally immoral. So assuming this personality for a short time, did nothing to me. I know that they wanted a new and modern world, but boy were the guys at the top a bunch or weirdos.

I didn't have any choice but to run the simulation program, as I wanted to know if they did inject me with Hitler.

MartinTower

OakFieldAlienz444​

You said about a stone. There was this brotherhood called

Die Herren vom Schwarzen Stein​

Maybe it had a link to the alien God the Nazi were into.

Last edited:

MartinTower

I don't think Hitler was connected to the Nazi reptoid run space force, who now in part protects Earth. I think that world war two was just a practice euthanasia event. Idea was to kill lots of people. One of my fears for a while, is that I was injected with Hitler's body cells, in order to turn me like Hitler as a part of Project Paperclip.

As I said earlier though, I had a definite linkup with the character in this current day society, known as Darth Vader, during the part in the first movie to where he talks to the Emperor via hologram. This part of me is inscribed on my soul and I can never get rid of it. I ran a program through me, to where I was Adolph Hitler, in his place, in order to see if there were indeed like the rumor says, they through Paperclip injected cells into children in the US.

I could remote view Hitler as a part of his persona, but the cells weren't in there. It's probably this Vader past existence inscription, that gives me an immunity, if they ever through Paperclip would have injected Hitler into me.

I found Hitler and interesting character, but the way he was going about attempting to fashion his empire, was totally immoral. So assuming this personality for a short time, did nothing to me. I know that they wanted a new and modern world, but boy were the guys at the top a bunch or weirdos.

I didn't have any choice but to run the simulation program, as I wanted to know if they did inject me with Hitler.
Hitler was connected to the dog stars Syrius A and B. Correct me if i am wrong if the reptilians are mentioned to be connected to them. So it is said in a documentary on south african shamans. It is not that strange considering that the ancient snake or dragon mentioned in various mythologies had scales just like the reptlians. Maybe the reptilians were the nazis.